[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Random Berbhe lag.

IkarsuIkarsu
Vindictus Rep: 3,765
edited April 25, 2017 in General Discussion
So did my usual Berbhe daily, and what do I get? All of a sudden the frames drop like a rock splashing into water.

Is anyone even experiencing this? doing a run of this was just bad. I'm surprised I even killed Jamiroff and Manus within 5 minutes at a staggering 15 frames per second.

How do you go from 50 frames to all of a sudden 15 frames when said dungeon runs super smoothly before these "changes"?

I hope these lag issues will get fixed soon enough.

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    the real problem begins at 7 FPS tho so 15 is not to bad honestly :O u can still play like that O3O
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Really shouldn't be lagging at all -.-''
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited April 26, 2017
    Miracles of Korean programming delivered to you by devCAT(TM), approved by NEXOFF Ltd.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    So did my usual Berbhe daily, and what do I get? All of a sudden the frames drop like a rock splashing into water.

Is anyone even experiencing this? doing a run of this was just bad. I'm surprised I even killed Jamiroff and Manus within 5 minutes at a staggering 15 frames per second.

How do you go from 50 frames to all of a sudden 15 frames when said dungeon runs super smoothly before these "changes"?

I hope these lag issues will get fixed soon enough.

The only time i had sudden FPS drops like that was when microsoft security essentials decided to suddenly use 20-30% cpu usage doing a scan.