[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Servidor para Lan ??

LeyenVIILeyenVII
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
seré corto y directo se tiene ya tiempo de estar esperando un servidor para Lan o que por lo menos no tengamos ese blok de IP puede que suene un poco ignorante de lo que este diciendo ya que no se como son los métodos o los procedimientos para abrir un servidor en distintas regiones pero es frustran te que traduzcan parte del luacher de nexon y una que otra información de vindictus y aun así no se pueda jugar por el jodido block de ip y estoy seguro de que hay mas jugadores en lan que en los demás servidores ya que se busca de cual quier forma el poder evitar el block de ip en resumen seria posible que por lo menos declarasen que no abrirían un servidor para lan o todo lo contrario
Gracias por su atención

I will be short and direct has already time to be waiting for a server for Lan or at least we do not have that IP blok may sound a little ignorant of what this saying as I do not know how are the methods or procedures to open A server in different regions but it is frustrating that you translate part of the luacher of nexon and some other information of vindictus and still can not play for the **** block of ip and I am sure there are more players in lan than in the others Servers since it looks for any way the power to avoid the block of ip in summary would be possible that at least declared that they would not open a server for lan or anything else
Thanks for your attention