[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

PLEASE READ! Scheduled Maintenance - APR. 19, 2017

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    First ip blocks for half now this email veryfications and im sure we will loose again many players , this is going worse and worse
    hi5joshPixelPantsu
  • ZimpherZimpher
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    How will this effect steam users? I don't even remember my username OR email, i've just been logging into it from steam and can't figure out how to see my email address on steam
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Zimpher wrote: »
    How will this effect steam users? I don't even remember my username OR email, i've just been logging into it from steam and can't figure out how to see my email address on steam

Steam users require an email to start so Steam users are already set for the most part. This mostly involves the Nexon Launcher users.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    If you are logged in already, will you be disconnected when the maint starts?
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    12 hours eh, +wow

In b4 people want compensation for not being able to play for one day ::eye roll::
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Well that's where customer support tickets come in. They did post that in the very bottom of that post xD

They require a photo ID, the name you signed up with, and the birthday you signed up with. Many people faked these or do not remember what they signed up with.
    hi5joshCallisthene
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Well that's where customer support tickets come in. They did post that in the very bottom of that post xD

They require a photo ID, the name you signed up with, and the birthday you signed up with. Many people faked these or do not remember what they signed up with.

Even so that doesn't change the fact that is the process you have to go through. Not much that can be done about that unless they have another method planned out xD
  • mateusmateus
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    any1 else gets "this product is currently in use" issue when trying to launch the game from steam? EN player
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Nexon launcher isn't even opening the game. The website has had issues for days, now the launcher is broken. GG Global. Maybe in a week or two they'll tell us what's wrong.
    TheNakedDuckhi5josh
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    maintenance isnt even done yet
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    I'm ingame atm, fishing.
  • VanisaurVanisaur
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited March 11, 2018
    hi5josh
  • BlaiseBlaise
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    The updated fishing post says to obtain 200x rods cupon from an npc... which npc?
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    I'm really pissed off with this change too as it was unnecessary. Yes, I have several accounts with different emails and now you're making it more and more of a chore for me to login. If it had anything to do with people having the same usernames for a login, then you should at least give them a choice to switch their usernames as this just adds more and more barriers no different than your stupid launcher. No one cares about the other games you host.
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    edited April 19, 2017
    So annoying seriously.