[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Opinion on, If they re-did Kais revamp

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Even if they bring nuke up to say 1000sp it would be nice if it was a 100% crit, its a little outdated, it was fking amazeing back in its day, now its just w.e.
    an idea for hand bombs, if an enemy comes close they go off, or use the e key to set them off.
    idk about this, but maybe as a counter skill for crossgun if you are attacked while in dodge, you can click the smash key(R) and it will be a hollow shot, the same one as the 2nd shot in enhance bolt hollow
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Even if they bring nuke up to say 1000sp it would be nice if it was a 100% crit, its a little outdated, it was fking amazeing back in its day, now its just w.e.

This^^....Nuke is all bark and no bite these days. I default to bolt storm
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited March 24, 2017
    Well Bolt Storm does more damage, even if nuke crits, Since Bolt Storm hits 45 times at my stats bolt storm is around 98k-101.5k non headshot
    Btw i always thought and alot of kais it was 30 shots, but i slowed down one of my crossgun videos and saw how much sp per shot i got back, i was surprised