[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Boss life bar not apering !!

blenderblender
Vindictus Rep: 400
in Bug Reporting
Hi!!, il keep this short..i've been tryng al setings posible from options...cant get the end battle's Bosse's HP bar to show . Am i the only one with this bug or..??

Thx in advance !

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    What missions and difficulty are you running?

All S1 bosses do not have hp bars on Hard or Hero difficulty.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Also all season 3 normal dungeons have no HP bars either.

Every season 2 dungeon as well as season 3 raids should have HP bars though.
    Madcobra
  • HeatCliffHeatCliff
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Please help me!! I can't see boss health bar...
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    HeatCliff wrote: »
    Please help me!! I can't see boss health bar...

Try reading this thread for starters.
  • DarkAngelRODarkAngelRO
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    can you repair the bug that involves the hide of the boss hp bar?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    can you repair the bug that involves the hide of the boss hp bar?

The thing is its not a bug . But yes that change is bit anoing .
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited April 28, 2017
    It's funny how people think this is a bug. It only proves how useless it is. Taking out a feature from a game won't make it good/unique/whatever they would call it. Adding to it will.

It's not even more difficult to play without seeing the HP bar of the boss. I see no use of it.
    Madcobra
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited April 28, 2017
    I've been around since beta (North America) and this was a design decision that the developers made since game inception, so this is definitely not a bug. Funny how nobody seemed to mind back then and now everybody is losing their minds...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    AyPool wrote: »
    I've been around since beta (North America) and this was a design decision that the developers made since game inception, so this is definitely not a bug. Funny how nobody seemed to mind back then and now everybody is losing their minds...
    But it wasn't the case for XE version, and thus confuses new people and makes no sense at all.
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Originally, when season 2 was released or was in test mode, even in Premiere, life bars appeared in season 1 bosses too, but the korean crybabies forced the devs to undo the change and apply life bars only to season 2.

It took 5 years for those retards to accept life bars, and apparently, all bosses display them in Korea right now. I hope it is our next update.
    Anthonytonyboy