[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[WANTED] Artist(s) looking for work! ^_~

FurielFuriel
Vindictus Rep: 3,330
edited April 6, 2017 in Europe Chat
Hello everyone!

I am looking for an artist, or just someone who has the creative skills to create a drawing for me. Let me start off by saying that your work and toil will NOT be unrewarded, and depending on how much I like it the reward may increase.

All right so here is what I would like for you to draw:
The two earcuffs, Zecallion and Butterfly, but merged into one. Preferably Zecallion on the left side and Butterfly on the right side. For those of you who don't know what the earcuffs look like then here are some pics:

Zecallion:
ZZx2wXL.jpg

Butterfly:
8qT1FI9.jpg

And here's a quick merge I made in paint just so you can get a better idea of what I want:
XSLtin3.jpg

On to some more specific details. I have divided each earcuff into three parts, meaning six in total. Each part must radiate it's own colour. I have provided a pic as an example of how I have divided the earcuffs and how I want the colouring of the glow to be like:
swtOGFQ.jpg

Obviously you only need to draw the earcuffs, no background or anything else. Just the earcuffs!

As I said in the beginning, your work and toil does not have to be out of the kindness of your heart, only atleast. I will provide you with a sufficient amount of gold once I recieve a finished product. That is also why I am posting it in this section because I cannot provide artists from the other servers with any reward at the moment. However, should anyone feel like contributing with a drawing out of the kindness of their hearts then that's fine with me (just please say so in your reply ^_~)

If you need further information you can reply to this thread or contact me ingame. I should be reachable on one of the following characters:
Furiel ~ Count_Contier ~ Queen_Safrina ~ Aebe