[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fixed Gem Box Event {Mar 29 - Apr 12}

OneLetterOneLetter
Vindictus Rep: 1,175
edited March 29, 2017 in Contests and Events
Been looking to get the best bracelet possible for your favorite character, but the gems you need just won't drop? For the next two weeks, we're bringing back the Fixed Gem Boxes Event, letting you loot Special Key Gems from Niflheim battles that can be traded for exactly the gem type you need!

Full details >> http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21633/fixed-gem-box-event

fixedbox.png?width=658px&height=170px
Shunsui

Comments

• ToksikoToksiko
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    I don't really understand this event...Is this superior bracelet gems or just fine gems?
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Toksiko wrote: »
    I don't really understand this event...Is this superior bracelet gems or just fine gems?

They're regular boxes only that you get to pick the type.
    Toksiko
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    What about people who want to get two/three slot bracelets but cant because the drop rate is terrible? Its way easier to farm gems than bracelets considering the ratio, so this event is puzzling...

I can already predict the response when I ask people about this event later on :

"Hey guys are you interested in the gem event"

"who cares i can't get a bracelet anyway"

"I already have tons of fine gems stockpiled anyway"

"I hate nif"

"Ehhhh ceeebs"

"I don't care about gems"

"I need bracelets, not gems..."

"Where is the fishing event?"
    Sir_Render
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    ^ fr though. Nexon: "Yo we're getting a new fishing event finally" Players: "YES! I don't have time to put in right now as it's mid semester and I can't afford to play hard like I normally do so I'd like to get mats this way" poof days later it's gone.... Yay? Still no update too so that's promising.