[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Exchange Shop] Allow us to buy all NX items!

DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
Vindictus Rep: 870
edited March 26, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
As you know since the migration of Europe vs America server, TIR Coin has been removed, and Unbind Pots are now not giftable.
All i heard that ppl said that TIR Coin is a way to "win" the others cus they can sell their NXCash to "exchange" for money, and who's farmer can spoil the game since they can buy various things via Depot without limit (almost, except some special items like Sale items), Avatar and Inner.
Woops, but it's... the most convenient way... for all who wanna stay with this game since they have nothing to do except farming money and make their character more unique. So why NX wanna "limit" that thing so bad? They also can get a lot money for this.
So, I just wanna give my suggestion for this, the way that NXseller less P2W, but the Free2play players can also buy their favorite stuffs.
NX Seller now can buy a NXCash coupon via Depot (1.000 NX for 1), they can buy : 10, 20,50.
Once a week, you can only buy 50 NXCash coupons per ACCOUNT ID. NXCash coupon can be traded via marketplace for only 1 time.

And now, what will we do with NX Cash coupons?
Via Exchange Shop, buyer can now exchange it for various NX items through Exchange Shop like: Goddess Grace , Merc, VIP, VVIP, Unbind Potions, Avatar Exchange Coupon, Inner/Hair coupon, Makeup Coupon, Runes, Pet, Emotes and Badges, which are all limited per ID per week, it means they can't buy it too much. Example: Unbind Potions can only buy for 5 per week per ID, Avatar Exchange Coupon can only buy 1 per week per character...
With avatar Exchange Coupon, F2P Players can now buy (or exchange) all normal avatar set (19.9k NX = 20 coupons). F2P players are not allowed to buy/exchange Special Avatar Set by using Avatar Exchange Coupon except Nexon wanna let us buy /exchange it via Exchange Shop.

I thought Exchange Shop is the best way to let F2P players get what they want, but also not let NXCasher p2w too much like nowaday. You know, Artight packages not always give them what they want.
  1. Do you think that this idea is good?9 votes
    1. Yes, it's possible!
       89% (8 votes)
    2. Nope!
       11% (1 vote)

Comments