[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fishing Event Temporarily Unavailable

Comments

• pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Won't even let me afk, ok nexon. Good thing I don't wanna play either lol.
    CelestiaV
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Kinda weird that there would be some kinda bug that would require both fishing AND the exchange shop to come down. Why not allow us to fish if there is a problem with the exchange so at least we aren't just sitting here waiting. We are on day 3 now though....how about a few mins of communication at the very least?
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    pootisman wrote: »
    Won't even let me afk, ok nexon. Good thing I don't wanna play either lol.

You can afk for the duration of 100 rods per day. (if they are gonna disable duel , which is something people just 'asume')
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited March 25, 2017
    JynXi wrote: »
    You can afk for the duration of 100 rods per day. (if they are gonna disable duel , which is something people just 'asume')

What does dueling have to do with fishing? What was going on? Sorry, but I'm ignorant on the subject of how dueling was affecting the fishing, though I have heard it being brought up in discussion.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    We honestly don't know what the real issue is. Only glitch we know was reported a long time ago, so I doubt that was it.
    MochiSweet
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    I wonder why they don't use Exchange Shop to prevent the dual glitch....
    Just limit 100 boxes exchange per day per character, and everything will be done! No more 600 boxes everyday.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    What is the duel glitch? Here it is again and no one will explain it......hmmmmm
  • ikeviikevi
    edited March 25, 2017
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    What is the duel glitch? Here it is again and no one will explain it......hmmmmm

Because we aren't allowed to. Just google... it is posted in the EU forum.
    MochiSweet
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    edited March 25, 2017
    Thanks. I read it. People always looking to scam the system. Sad.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I think the most appropriate compensation would be to award players 100 spring tickets for every day of the event that was missed.
    Spareoh
  • ikeviikevi
    I think the most appropriate compensation would be to award players 100 spring tickets for every day of the event that was missed.

I would rather they just give us 100 pouches each day missed, or just extend it by that many days.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    youre going to get 1 divine blessing stone and like it
    QuieraSmoochyPoo2edgy4uDelterosAnthonytonyboyHangeZoeLoLoBootyCelestiaV
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I'm guessing they'll probably just extend it for a week, but we'll see.
  • DexkillDexkill
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Can we get the missing days fishing rods after it works again?
  • TheAngryBadgerTheAngryBadger
    Vindictus Rep: 580

players that didnt take part in the abuse*
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    At this point all we can do is hmm and wonder about why they took it down until someone from the office over there tells us either "You abused the system." or "There was a bug for the boats because people weren't able to get on when invited." (<- which was a thing I came across a lot but I was too lazy to report lol) OR "PVP has been removed from the boats." Or whatever the actual issue is, but I think the fact that we are all sitting here waiting for something that they set up. They should have realize what as going to happen if it is about the GG and Merc, you set up the shop ridiculously, of course people are going to take advantage. But they set it up this way, weather they were really giving this event thought or not that's there fault. I mean yea I did see it a lot were people had different accounts and put them on boats with themselves. Then you have people AFK fishing all day with each char on one account cycling all day till everyone had enough. Now maybe it was a system crash because too many GG were bought at once. I don't know this is as far as my theory goes, like everyone else's. But all in all my point is they should have realized what they did, no one likes that bumble bee thing and those that did well I'm not judging you honestly. But Nexon has no one to blame but themselves. But honestly I see if coming back its going to come back the day before this event is over, you'll get the rods for the one day and exchanged it the same day and then it'll be gone for good. OR they will bring it back and it'll be limited to the amount of GG and Mercs you can get in a day and then it'll be gone the next day so your forced to buy the other crap in the exchanged shop you may or may have no been interested in buying like the 30 day decoration ((which I see no point in buying its like the 30 day shinning nose we got for Christmas it only last 30 days what's the point of busting your ass for something that will expire later.))
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Day 5 and cant even give us a simple 20 second update post zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • ininjurininjur
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    I want my Bumble BEE!! Give me my fishing event back!! +mad
  • jakkerjakker
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    plez gif back fishing event. dun no what to do with my life
    HangeZoeMadcobraCelestiaV
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I wish they would communicate with us more regarding the issue instead of us twiddling our thumbs waiting for a response :S