[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about flying snow

BigNChubbyBigNChubby
Vindictus Rep: 420
in Lynn
If I use Jade Fox and then Flying Snow with 5 SP bars, will it be as strong as if i drain all my SP down to 1 bar while on Jade Fox and use Flying Snow at the end? I have a feeling the 5 bars Flying Snow is a lot stronger.

Comments

• VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    It is stronger but probably not worth it. Compare yourself:

Full SP flying snow

3x LAD ChoD and flying snow

• MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Remember there is a bug where you can use chambers of death after jade fox + flying snow. Just an fyi. ;)
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Also note that using jade fox flying snow will flinch the target if not knocked down by some1's skill so you might end up hitting only 1/4 of flying snow hits (4 hits in total). Having 10 zhen marks won't increase flying snow dmg so you can practically use it every time (but will consume the marks already aplied). Imo full jade fox flying snow is instant dmg but LAD combo with ending flying snow deals more dmg. You can consider which one to use depending on situation.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    To answer the question strictly, the more SP you have, the stronger the Flying Snow will be when used in Jade Fox.

As for the underlying question of "what Jade Fox method has the greatest DPS" has always been of debate because there are tons of factors you need to consider including solo vs party, positioning, probability of boss going into i-frame mode.

I even question using Jade Fox Flying Snow at all these days because you lose all your marks without gaining any extra SP for them.