[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Skill mastery change broke event weapons

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in Bug Reporting
Some event weapons like the old +8 unenchanted armageddon weapon still require r6 skill masteries so they cannot be used now that the max skill levels have been reduced to r8. That was from the old leveling event that gave you a +8 armageddon weapon and a +5 armageddon set (all unenchanted).

Comments

• SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    aw man :T that...kinda stinks
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Do you happen to know from how long ago that event was?
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited March 22, 2017
    Ehgess wrote: »

It's from the special jump to 75 event during the end quarters of 2015 where it gives you a 70 equip box to start out with, and then gives you a 80 equip box upon leveling to 80. Though, due to their requirements, these rewards are therefore unable to be equipped from the revamped max 8 mastery skills when they require a mastery of Rank 6. Additionally, they are also permanent.

There's also one more leveling event with the special leveling event during the end of 2016 that catered to new players that gave enchanted 70 and 80 items upon reaching those levels. The same case occurs when viewing those items.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited March 22, 2017
    Ikarsu wrote: »

It's from the special jump to 75 event during the end quarters of 2015 where it gives you a 70 equip box to start out with, and then gives you a 80 equip box upon leveling to 80. Though, due to their requirements, these rewards are therefore unable to be equipped from the revamped max 8 mastery skills when they require a mastery of Rank 6. Additionally, they are also permanent.

There's also one more leveling event with the special leveling event during the end of 2016 that catered to new players that gave enchanted 70 and 80 items upon reaching those levels. The same case occurs when viewing those items.

I don't have any issues with the weapons from the leveling event. Nor do I have any issues with the armor from either event.

However the level 80 weapon from the Jump event that started on June 2016 seems to have this issue the OP stated.
    But only on my Sylas, the staff & scythe from the Evie I jumped works fine.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They're working fine on my jump characters. Mind posting a screenshot of them? Both the weapons and armor have rolled back to Mastery Rank 9 without issue. Maybe it's only messed up on certain classes? Working on my Lynn and Karok.
  • Question2Question2
    This is the weapon that got broken by the skill mastery change : http://i.imgur.com/AB9rpWm.jpg
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Dealer wrote: »
    Ikarsu wrote: »

I don't have any issues with the weapons from the leveling event. Nor do I have any issues with the armor from either event.

However the level 80 weapon from the Jump event that started on June 2016 seems to have this issue the OP stated.
    But only on my Sylas, the staff & scythe from the Evie I jumped works fine.

Seems it only affects some weapons and/or users then. I asked around and everyone that I know seems to have their weapons re-rolled accordingly.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I'll check my Arisha when I get on her later. My Kai's weaps are fine as well.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Member, Nexon
    I'll go thru every character when I get the chance and keep you guys updated.
    Order5
  • SyndeliaSyndelia
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    It looks like Sylas weapons also have this issue. Seems like it might just be character specific?
  • catfaceecatfacee
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited March 25, 2017
    The Armageddon phantom dagger provided by the lvl rush event maybe a year or so ago now requires rank 6 phantom dagger mastery. All phantom daggers in the marketplace only require rank 9 mastery and there is no rank 6 weapon mastery available, to my knowledge.

I'm attaching a couple screenshots indicating the rank requirement disparity of these Armageddon phantom daggers. oi63.tinypic.com/betqoo.jpg
    oi66.tinypic.com/207rjh3.jpg
  • EhgessEhgess
    Member, Nexon
    After checking through the various event weapons, there are 3 event weapons which are affected.
    These Armageddon version have the (Permanent) tag at the end.

The following weapons are affected:
    Armageddon Spellsword (Permanent)
    Armageddon Phantom Dagger (Permanent)
    Armageddon Bastard Sword (Permanent)

Only Arisha and Sylas are really affected, since Delia wasn't around when the event took place.
    I've reported the issue to the devs.
    Order5
  • Question2Question2
    Ehgess, you arent one of the devs? IIRC, a GM once told me you were, but that was a long time ago.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Member, Nexon
    This has been fixed on our internal test server. The fix will go Live the next time we patch.
    Question2 wrote: »
    Ehgess, you arent one of the devs? IIRC, a GM once told me you were, but that was a long time ago.

I am with the Production Team.
    Order5
  • C_O_D_YC_O_D_Y
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited April 10, 2017
    My +8 divine punishment Armageddon spellsword requires rank 6 spellsword mastery to equip it, and the max spellsword rank is 8.
    Account name: Islasera
  • jooseeph140491jooseeph140491
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited April 11, 2017
    Hello, I have an lvl 80 equipped with full event armageddon set, I can wear the armor without any problem, but the sword says that I need Spellsword Mastery at rank 6, but in my Spellsword Mastery is Maxed at rank 8, so how is supposed that can I get the rank 6?

5XHFsTI.jpg
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    thats the first time seeing this, have you tryed reloging ? if that dosent help you need to send a ticket to support team.
  • Question2Question2
    thats the first time seeing this, have you tryed reloging ? if that dosent help you need to send a ticket to support team.

Uh...what? If you read the thread, you will see why it requires skill mastery rank 6...
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    edited April 12, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »

Uh...what? If you read the thread, you will see why it requires skill mastery rank 6...

look at screnshot above, it says "MAX rank 8" on a Spellsword Mastery Skill, but as we all know max rank is 6
  • EhgessEhgess
    Member, Nexon
    Should be fixed in tomorrow's update.
    Order5