[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Elven Royalty Sales

SaygoSaygo
Vindictus Rep: 6,130
Member, Administrator
in News Archive
It's time for a new pair of outfits, this time with a special twist! The High Elf Royalty outfits are gorgeous ensembles for everyone's favorite treehuggers, and you can pick it up with a special package with an item that makes the flowers bloom around your feet! We're also bringing back the Spring Break Package, unleashing a pair of inner armors with a very rebellious flare and more.

elven-package.jpg

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21293/elven-royalty-sales

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 3,750
    Is there a better photo of the 3rd Hurk hairstyle? There is only a side view of that hair.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 4,720
    edited March 22
    Hmm, nice shoes. I still wish that Arisha's Silver Fox Boots were wearable by other females, or at least there were similar boots available. It's hard to find a matching boots to Apocryphal Trousers / Mhara Chaps.
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    SirRFI wrote: »
    I still wish that Arisha's Silver Fox Boots were wearable by other females, or at least there were similar boots available.

That is so true! Arisha has probably the most nice/beautiful/sexy shoes in the game! Wish my Evie could have the same...
    Also, I'm a bit disappointed by these new outfits... But that's only due to my own preferences I guess.

It's a real good thing that males got more hairs too, but seriously Nexon, what kind of haircuts are those?! Are there people who would spend real money for a RockLee-like bowl haircut?? LMAO

I want more long hair for males! ALL males.
    I want less funny/strange haircuts & inner armors!
    I want more badass and smexy-looking guys!
    I want bishies!
    I want- wait, what? lol

More seriously, I think the braid that Vella wears would be a rather nice one for male, though it's not that long.
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    The saddest thing is that probably we aren't even going to get all the summer sandals available for all the classes like Lotus.