Hurk damaged nerfed in premier?

RajivrocksRajivrocks
Vindictus Rep: 540
edited March 19 in Hurk
Hi guys so I am an EU player and now that I am on premier I feel like my damage in raids is lacking I get 4th-6th all day compared to XE where I got 1st all day and sometimes 2nd. I have 86bal 66 attspd 118 crit. 26.4k att and 12.4k def i just do the regular stuff just doing crescent moon all day and berserk/execution. what am I doing wrong or are my stats just wack for premier?

Comments

• LachancheLachanche
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    i noticed this too and i think it' s because of the combo bonus of the XE version
    if you deflect the boss in XE with 50 combo bonus and you get a crit it' s x4.25 damage total
    now without the combo bonus you lose a lot because all those bonuses multiplied toghether and it' s down to 2.5

• RajivrocksRajivrocks
    ah man that sucks, guess I'll have to get used to getting out damaged by people.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    I did notice the damage difference however that same difference is applied to the other characters too. It shouldn't be too hard getting 1st or 2nd dps like before.
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,035
    Hurk was number 1 broken character in XE, not only it was easy to keep his combo up, but his damage was OP (10~12k crit constantly), now hes finally hit balanced ground, he still has really good survivabilty and okay damage (4~5k crits, better than some characters still...)
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited March 20
    Hurk was number 1 broken character in XE, not only it was easy to keep his combo up, but his damage was OP (10~12k crit constantly), now hes finally hit balanced ground, he still has really good survivabilty and okay damage (4~5k crits, better than some characters still...)

Wrong, the most broken characters on XE were Fiona, Evie Scythe and Vella.
    Back then, Hurk could make dmg almost on par with those 3 by mantaining combo up and smashing/deflecting continuosly. While here in PR if he cannot deflect, his dmg is subpar.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Ah okay, so my stats aren't weak or anything? I could do with more crit but I'll hold off untill dullahan
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Rajivrocks wrote: »
    Ah okay, so my stats aren't weak or anything? I could do with more crit but I'll hold off untill dullahan

They are just fine, you could do with some more bal and speed however. What weapon are you using?
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited March 20
    I have a +12 regina gs but I need another The dead but I am waiting on those new rings. 66 speed isn't enough :O also if I add the dead I can't add a fast and have 90 bal I don't know how people have more then 3 fast's I don't have that much spare bal. and I am fully scrolled with 2 enthu's and 1 the dead.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Rajivrocks wrote: »
    I have a +12 regina gs but I need another The dead but I am waiting on those new rings. 66 speed isn't enough :O also if I add the dead I can't add a fast and have 90 bal I don't know how people have more then 3 fast's I don't have that much spare bal. and I am fully scrolled with 2 enthu's and 1 the dead.

Max the balance on your weapon using material synthesis, use Righteous Valor, complete einrah atleast all silver no potions used. For armor use rank 7 scrolls on everything though I advice going for a set with light/cloth armor pants and helm so you can get more bal with the enlight enthu combo. You should be able to fit 4 fast es if you do everything correctly.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited March 21
    :O I got a fully scrolled set with regina gloves/boots and termi helm/chest/pants. I want to max out bal on my weap and I am currently working on silver no potions. But I want to wait for dullahan for the better crit/att but it lacks bal tho. what to do?