[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

You tube channel looking for feedback

UndonexillusionUndonexillusion
Vindictus Rep: 600
edited March 16, 2017 in Streams and Videos
Hey i recently got back into making videos just looking for feedback or people to join thank you and please let me know what i can do to become a better youtuberhttps://youtube.com/user/xXshadowfXx

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited March 16, 2017
    From what I can look at your videos... you seem to stutter when commentating about certain things. I would recommend grabbing some water to clear any cases of dry throat issues if you plan on commentating for that long. Stay calm and relaxed, even then things don't go your way or how you want to protray with how you wish.

As for quality, try to see if you can upgrade it to 1080P or 720XXP, 720P can blur a lot of important details on certain aspects of the game that certain players want to look at. Overwolf is a recording software that can give you 1080P setting for practically free, but some areas of the game will be forced to compress back down to 720P due to some form of compatibility issues they have. Not sure which you're using, but try to see if they let you record at 1080P.

Try to go for at least some form of endgame gear, whether you want to do it yourself, or go the grinding and buying route, though one is safer than the other. Since you main hurk (assuming though) you may want to go for high amounts of speed to have faster attacking animations. Werewolf paw does wonders from the pvp seal shop.

If you plan on uploading songs, post their names in the description so people can look for it and listen to said songs at their own time. It does wonders and saves the trouble of having comments like "what song is used at X:xx?" for an example.

Seems you recently got back into the game and you're looking for some spots to make gold on to showcase to other hurk players on your experience.

I'm not much of a commentator considering I have background noise in my home and I don't want to risk getting my videos DEmonitized and pulled down for using copyrighted tracks from certain games (twilight princess as one example).
    Undonexillusion
  • UndonexillusionUndonexillusion
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    From what I can look at your videos... you seem to stutter when commentating about certain things. I would recommend grabbing some water to clear any cases of dry throat issues if you plan on commentating for that long. Stay calm and relaxed, even then things don't go your way or how you want to protray with how you wish.

As for quality, try to see if you can upgrade it to 1080P or 720XXP, 720P can blur a lot of important details on certain aspects of the game that certain players want to look at. Overwolf is a recording software that can give you 1080P setting for practically free, but some areas of the game will be forced to compress back down to 720P due to some form of compatibility issues they have. Not sure which you're using, but try to see if they let you record at 1080P.

Try to go for at least some form of endgame gear, whether you want to do it yourself, or go the grinding and buying route, though one is safer than the other. Since you main hurk (assuming though) you may want to go for high amounts of speed to have faster attacking animations. Werewolf paw does wonders from the pvp seal shop.

If you plan on uploading songs, post their names in the description so people can look for it and listen to said songs at their own time. It does wonders and saves the trouble of having comments like "what song is used at X:xx?" for an example.

Seems you recently got back into the game and you're looking for some spots to make gold on to showcase to other hurk players on your experience.

I'm not much of a commentator considering I have background noise in my home and I don't want to risk getting my videos DEmonitized and pulled down for using copyrighted tracks from certain games (twilight princess as one example).

Thank you all you have said i will take and run with it thank you alot
  • UndonexillusionUndonexillusion
    https://youtu.be/J9joZ4yujV0newest video that i took a lot of time to edit
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Solid video. Keep up the good work.