[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make Unbind Pots & Enchant Runes giftable againpls

LadyFayeLadyFaye
Vindictus Rep: 1,200
edited March 23, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Dear Nexon,

before the service Migration we were able to gift Unbind Potions and Enchant Runes to other players. Now they cannot be gifted anymore.

I understand that this may be a business decision, but it makes it almost impossible for players that dont want to spend real money on a free to play title to get those items - besides events and airtight items (which are overpriced and only come out of ?random boxes?).

Just suggesting this as people who trade NX (exchanging Gold for NX items) are forced to charge NX now to get those items. Maybe Nexon makes more Money off of that (I dont want to know and they wont tell us). However, I dont see how forcing the other players should earn Nexon more Money than just letting people (call them Whales or whatever) spend Money for NX to trade it for Gold, it's basically the same and the players that want to keep it free to play will be more satisfied. It's just not a good decision for the playerbase.

Or just bring back an improved TIR Coin system. There was a lot of feedback on EU forums regarding TIR:
https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1549056-The-ultimate-petition-Return-of-TIR-without-limits
https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548718

1. Poll: What do you say?18 votes
    1. Keep it! Force players to charge NX for those Items.
       6% (1 vote)
    2. Bring back an improved TIR system based on Community Feedback
       50% (9 votes)
    3. Just make those Items giftable again
       39% (7 votes)
    4. Potato
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    This is the main problem why many people quitting now , they fail weapons because they cant charge nx for runes and they cant buy them from nx sellers , Tir coin system would be the best solution to change this i agree
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I don't see how disallowing Unbinds and Runes from being giftable is buisness decision - it simply benefits no one.

I've been waiting for situation to develop, but apparently staff activity has dropped and there is no sign of any discussion we had beforehands.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Madcobra wrote: »
    This is the main problem why many people quitting now , they fail weapons because they cant charge nx for runes and they cant buy them from nx sellers , Tir coin system would be the best solution to change this i agree

But you can buy runes, enhancement runes.
  • LadyFayeLadyFaye
    UP
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    KenshinX wrote: »

Yes you can if you purchase nx yourselfs but not everyone can do that i was writing about gifting
  • LadyFayeLadyFaye
    KenshinX wrote: »

Yes you can if you purchase nx yourselfs but not everyone can do that i was writing about gifting

Enhancement Runes are Giftable yes, but that is not the topic
  • ArkTerranigmaArkTerranigma
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Not only make Unbinds and Enchant Runes Giftable again but give us back x1 Unbind -_- it's annoying if you just need like 1-3 Unbinds and because of the NX price(5,4k) you need to load 10 euro for it