[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I have an idea to make Hammer more favorable.

Comments

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    JessGame wrote: »
    Still missing the point, the post.

My goodness, this is like talking to political or religious fanatics.
    Whatever, if you still can't tell what I'm trying to say after spelling it out for you, well...
    JessGame wrote: »
    i can only be trully be sorry for yourself.

Also here's a question to think about. Have you ever seen a Lynn do 25+% in Neam in a full 50+ minute run pre-Rise? How about Scythe? Cestus? Hurk? Staff? Gun? Bow? Arisha? Hagie? Longsword? Chains?
    I guess doing a solid 50-100% less than almost half the classes in the game isn't weak, huh.

Have a nice day, again feel free to get your last word in edge-wise. I won't make the same mistake again. : )

I did see Lynns get top damage.As i said Lynn requires more patience than some other characters.Easy enought to do ok,but takes time to get *great* results with her...because on top of improving your gold marks rate,you need to chain **all of her necessary skills** efficiently.

Also,in a *fairly* competitive Raid,you wouldn't do more than 40% no matter what class you play(Pre-Rise).

The Lynn Neam video was just a referance of variation,it wasn't necessarely about the clear time.I could of chose another boss.