[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ein Lacher after dodge nerf

2edgy4u2edgy4u
Vindictus Rep: 2,915
in Kai
I read a post a while back talking about how all Kais should easily get Golden god. I figured it was just not-so-covertly signalling their own skill. I wonder how much the dodge nerf since then has impacted getting GG? Are any of the bosses outright undoable? How do you all feel about other Kais already having gotten the title when it was much easier?

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited March 7, 2017
    Its Not Impossable, but it is alot harder(Thor) and i wouldnt say easily get golden god, if you're using bow your gonna be pulling you're hair out with bows Sh!t invul iframes(0.33).
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Have to agree with arrow with Ein Lacher being harder than it used to be, which is why I'm recording some of the Ein Lacher fights to show that it's still possible.

Who knows, I may or may not do all 70 considering some are just annoying to do thanks to flaunting frame drops, but I'll get the important ones like all the raids, etc.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited March 7, 2017
    Been thinking, idk about Colru with gun, he just cant get away from colrus 6 hit punch attack or the jump roll
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited March 9, 2017
    It's possible. Just gotta get the good side of RNG. Lowest I got with the neo X gun is .5 bar until total sucker punch happened.

Just gonna wait until he pops up the next time around because I got important things to do tomorrow.

EDIT: I found out that colru's attack pattern comes in 3 phases and those phases are time based. On phase 3 as X gun, you have to out last his onslaught of attacks by buying time (hitting break off, using hunting party and holding skill, etc.) Once that passes, he reverts back to phase one attack patterns, which is just the 3 fist combo, and the ring slam, with occasional rock throws.
    2edgy4u