[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dilemna, I'm lost, rip.

GewelliriousGewellirious
Vindictus Rep: 2,945
edited March 6, 2017 in Evie
Hey.

I'm in a dilemna picking between 2 gear. I have currently 3 X Braha : mem./exp. helm & both reinf./echo gloves+boots.
And 2X Terminus : wb-master chest, enlight. enthu pants.

My weapon is some "high" rolled purple (6481 m.att purple, not bad) with oj shards but it's a +10 Regina. (Twink. - Bloodlust)
However, as I was bored, I made some Temporal's Master Regina mail and a Mem. Exp. Regina Greaves too.

As we're going to get an enhancement coupon, I do not know what to do between getting a Terminus Scythe or keeping a Regina one. Scythe should be 'offensive' but I don't know, don't you think there is a way of getting enough 'offensive' stats as Regina/Braha ?
My max requirements as 'offensive' are the following : at least 70 Attack Speed, 120+ Crit, 80 Balance (this stat needs to go) and I guess 24-25k M.ATT ?
(mind it's MAX requirements, average stats I would like is pretty much something between 60-70 speed, same crit/bal/m.att, 24-25k just in case for Neamhain ugh)

So, what to do ? :( Any ideas ?

PS : crafted both Termi/Regina 3* Scythe from Weaponsmith, am even more lost now hue.

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    You have mediocre weapon and aim for rather mediocre stats. Get orange main part off marketplace/seals shop, wait untill weekend for guaranteed +10. There's no point sticking to mid tier purple gear when you want to do Neamhain which has the ATT cap of 27k. Also, 80 BAL is pretty bad since each point of BAL is on average 2% damage increase/decrease.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Would be better off buying an orange Regina feather weapon from market and replacing your purple material. Then enhance your weapon back with the coupon. You can use your regina boot/glove/helm/chest/pants for now. Eventually you can transition to helm/chest/pants terminus sentinel with your choice of enchant.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    Would be better off buying an orange Regina feather weapon from market and replacing your purple material. Then enhance your weapon back with the coupon. You can use your regina boot/glove/helm/chest/pants for now. Eventually you can transition to helm/chest/pants terminus sentinel with your choice of enchant.

I have Braha helm/boot/glove :v
    edited March 7, 2017
    Ok so..
    You have mediocre weapon and aim for rather mediocre stats. Get orange main part off marketplace/seals shop, wait untill weekend for guaranteed +10. There's no point sticking to mid tier purple gear when you want to do Neamhain which has the ATT cap of 27k. Also, 80 BAL is pretty bad since each point of BAL is on average 2% damage increase/decrease.

I didn't mean keeping the purple Regina, I meant the Regina type of weapon so I can do Braha X3 + Regina X3, I'm obviously not gonna keep the purple one. (it's 2* as well so meh)

Now, since Vindictus Armory doesn't work anymore, I just have no way to plan things so that's why I'm asking that :l
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited March 7, 2017
    Odds are you want Term helm and pants with E/E, assuming you're going for max dps/speed and wanting to run Fasts. Switch the Braha helm for Term with E/E, and make an OJ Braha or Term weapon, then make an OJ chest of whichever you need to round out the set. I'm assuming you want the set bonus, anyway, though you're not running it now. There's no reason to give up the Braha hands/boots that you already have double enchanted. You really will need a full OJ weapon with higher enhancement before you go into Neamhain.
    Odds are you want Term helm and pants with E/E, assuming you're going for max dps/speed and wanting to run Fasts. Switch the Braha helm for Term with E/E, and make an OJ Braha or Term weapon, then make an OJ chest of whichever you need to round out the set. I'm assuming you want the set bonus, anyway, though you're not running it now. There's no reason to give up the Braha hands/boots that you already have double enchanted. You really will need a full OJ weapon with higher enhancement before you go into Neamhain.

I actually took Braha Helm on purpose, for a slight defensive bonus. I'm not really going for max speed at all, I already do good enough with my current gear. (sad)

I guess I mostly want a "good" base for the upcoming lv95 area, thus why I said something around 25k M.ATT actually, and I also think 130-140 Crit will be enough, I'm doing fine enough with 120-125 currently on s3 raids.
    Dullahan is just one raid for now anyway, enough time to go through "painful" times during this one and only raid for the time to gather the lv95 stuff and that's it.
    I think I should indeed aim for a tad higher Balance but I already top most of my parties with 85 anyway..

My current stats, just in case, are : 22.3k M.ATT, 121 Crit, 85 Balance and 55 A.spd, w/o epaulets or any kind of items/buffs. 11.5k DEF if necessary but whatever with Scythe.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Eh, you could run 4 fasts and get more speed from offensive enchants. I promise you that 25ish more atk spd will benefit you a lot, and that 12 or so extra speed you'll have with full offensive enchants will be noticed. Play as you like, but you're better off hitting your smashes faster and being able to dodge out than being slower and surviving an extra hit here and there because of def overall.