[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Community Livestream - Hungry Ghost Halloween

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited November 2, 2016 in News Archive

UPDATE: The Livestream has changed times. The Halloween Stream will now be @ 2:00 PM PDT (5:00PM EDT)

Greetings Mercenaries,

We’ll be streaming live on our Twitch.tv channel on Monday, October 31st at 2:00 PM PDT (5:00 PM EDT).

Join GM Saygo and his guest from the Vindictus team on the East Server as the costumed pair go trick-or-treating, Vindictus style! Join them in-game on Raids to collect Halloween Spirits for the Hungry Ghost events and go over the Vindictus Pumpkin Carving Contest. There will also be raffles throughout the stream, giving away Vindicator Boxes, Halloween Gold Pouches and our classic Halloween Outfitters!

See you on Halloween!

Comments

• ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    trick or treating irl???
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    I'll be there :) I think today's Community stream will be the last one that I can show up to watch due to my work schedule changing on Sunday. I will be working 5PM-1:30AM sadly :(
  • PeggiePeggie
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    I won a raffle during the livestream. How do I claim my prize?
  • PipzPipz
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    missed the live stream due to this last minute change :(
  • HighwinderHighwinder
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    What the hell? I missed it too. I actually made the timing for this one. And once again I didn't. I'm pretty mad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi guys! So sorry for the change in time. We will do our best to not have to reschedule streams in the future.

Here are the raffle winners for today

5 x Halloween Gold Pouches
    TurtleBite
    DorianSB
    RezX080
    shynobinub
    YepShesDead
    420blaaaze

Halloween Outfitter
    PhillyNDB
    zerzekcm

I messaged everyone the winners on Twitch. Check your messages and get back to me so we can get you your prizes.