[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

List of mission-awarded gear prior to 70-80?

NivikiNiviki
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
As a returning player I've noticed that now I get sets of gear for completing major quest arcs/plots (for example i got teh white shark set for vella doing lvl 70 missions)...does anyone know of a list where I can see what I get and when/where? I am thinking of buying infinity twin swords but i dont want to spend the money if later I am going to get something similar gifted...(it already happened that i had bought white shark set and then the mission gifted it to me...)

Best Answer

• TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited February 27, 2017 Answer ✓
    tumblr_inline_mm67evh6us1qz4rgp.png A small list was made a while back, it kinda needs a small update, but it'll still give you information on what you may receive depending on your class. Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

NA Thread
    EU Thread

Official Post: "Additional Changes"
    jeddyhiNiviki

Answers

• TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited February 27, 2017 Answer ✓
    tumblr_inline_mm67evh6us1qz4rgp.png A small list was made a while back, it kinda needs a small update, but it'll still give you information on what you may receive depending on your class. Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

NA Thread
    EU Thread

Official Post: "Additional Changes"
    jeddyhiNiviki
  • NivikiNiviki
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Thank you so much