[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

MrBozar (Leveling from 1 to 90)

CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
Vindictus Rep: 660
edited March 2, 2017 in New Recruits
Hello rookies :) Im a MrB and here is my new beginning with Vindictus. For a new start i choose Vella. Plase watch, comment, give a tips and do whatever you want.

About me
Im a veteran Vindictus player. I start my adventure with this game around 2012y when Karok enter to our lives. Than i start playing with him in Vindictus :D After that i see how beautiful combat is, bosses kick my A$$ many times and i just thinking... what the f... its impossible to kill that boss... But caml down, mayby i see some videos on YouTube and find some solution for my problem. After that i see perfect 0 hit combat with The Giant. Yeaa.... Im a noob. But if that guy can do that, mayby i can fight like that too? Few days later (mayby one week) finally i make that boss with 3-5 hits :D
Feel So Good
ggywy.jpg?a413280
Im start understand mechanics of booses and how my class works. After that i find my first guild WhiteEagles (next Kiss). Guild mates was really nice and help me alot with advices and making own equip. After some time i start learning other Karoks how to fight with bosses and be like a tutor. After Year i was be one of the best Karoks in EU. But one fu****g bas***d rind everythink... Ye you know who is that...
SFZvH.jpg
I finish with vindictus for a few moths. But guild makes from Kiss help me alot to go back, make new equip and lern new raids but Hi go back again XD
IzqQ5.jpg
But i see after that situation... now matter its how bad day have Fergus... If you have good Guild you can go back again, again and again :D
But this time i dong have good internet, pc and much time. I loose my equip in rage. I dont care... because this time i start totaly from zero to get back my best memories what give me that game. Thats why i go back with my Vella MrBozar.

Level 1-10
EawqdOj.gif
Level 11-20
hb9vlmi.gif
Level 21-30
HHCITYV.gif
Level 31-40
4ff9YFQ.gif
Level 41-50
2UKXYMi.gif
Level 51-60
n1JtKSc.gif
BoatGodMaybeUnBlockIsraelCaerienAndromedaGMEclipsia

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    tumblr_nycghkhDjH1u304bxo1_400_zps2v57rlug.gif

It is #always good to start from scratch, in another character to try new experiences.
    PS: I wish you the best in this new adventure with vella, :) greetings.
    CallMeMrB
  • CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
    Thx :) Soon i will have 60lvl. First Irukul Solo its done ^^
    AndromedaGM
  • CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
    edited March 2, 2017
    Add lvl 41-50 and 51-60 :) Fallow me here or in game :D