[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quest stuck and missing item

robinrs1212robinrs1212
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Tech Support
I cannot complete "watch out for fomors" because I leveled up my skills before being told to (I didn't know this would be a quest) and now Ceara just keeps saying I haven't done anything and I can't progress.

Also, I used a coupon code in the supply depot. After the purchase it said the item would appear in my inventory. It is not there. I tried re-interring the code and was told that it had already been used and the purchase shows up under the transactions tab but still no item in my inventory.

Please help.

Comments

• robinrs1212robinrs1212
    Update: I tried shutting down the game and restarting. It Did Not help the quest problem. However it did fix my missing item.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Ceara just wants you to have Combat Mastery Rank E, talk to her again once you have it ranked. If you need AP, then use the AP 50 Capsule from the daily Warm Welcome Box.
  • kennysantoskennysantos
    Order5 wrote: »
    Ceara just wants you to have Combat Mastery Rank E, talk to her again once you have it ranked. If you need AP, then use the AP 50 Capsule from the daily Warm Welcome Box.

What if you are using Delia, and Rank E requires lvl 15
    But "watch out for fomors" is a skill you get at lvl 2