[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Transformation changes

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    I'd argue that ever since the introduction of S3 (maybe late S2) transformation has only been treated as a free 100% HP pot with 1 hour cooldown. The benefits are so slim given the raw power of S3 equipment there's really no point in using it.
  • ManiaCookieManiaCookie
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Good read :)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited March 9, 2017
    Normally yeah. I honestly thought Trans would be useful for Donegal at least. Sadly that's not the case. Once again it's just a free 100% HP Pot +haha

That's all anyone on KR uses trans for anymore but hey. Maybe they will make it very useful again.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I just use it for the hp and the stamina regen. Would be nice to have more use for it.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Compiled a list of the skills and points needed to max:

Trans_points.png
    SirRFI
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    1st trans looks pretty underwhelming after changes. No ATT boost, no stamina buff, HP increase is gone. It went from 100% HP pot with some good buffs to just 100% HP pot.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    1st trans looks pretty underwhelming after changes. No ATT boost, no stamina buff, HP increase is gone. It went from 100% HP pot with some good buffs to just 100% HP pot.
    It lasts longer though, and I don't know if base transformation stats changed or not (it passively grants boosts to pretty much everything). Additionally, generally transformation removes the on-hit delay (just like Focus Stimulant), increases all animations and increases weapon reach.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Rise: Revolution Preview mentions new transformation skills. While "Rise" update itself indeed brings new active abilities, I don't see them being added without the rework itself. That being said it's likely to arrive next patch.
    PhoebeHalliwelBloodAngel
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    edited June 12, 2017
    To top it off, the ATT limit removal is going to be massively underwhelming after RISE because everyone will have tons more additional damage that bypasses the attack cap anyway. Infact, all the people who spent countless hours farming for ATT limit removal/damage reflection are going to be screwed as well.

The one place where trans is really good is in special battles since they have no attack cap, but with the removal of ATT buffs from trans, that niche will be gone too. Even less reason to run special battles i guess.

Oh but Shakkar will get easie (slightly) since you will have free attack limit removal and 100% damage fissure.