[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fergus need to get fired.

Comments

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Wow so many serious people here. I only made this topic to crack a joke at fergus. I guess people are a lot more salty about fergus than I thought.
    MochiSweet
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    So basically we can't link any other discussions that's related to each other because that is considered spamming. Gotcha.

Doing so in multiple threads would be spamming, yes.
  • natraznatraz
    Vindictus Rep: 590
    This has been brought up i bet 100x but do they listen no, all they want is the money that the people spend trying to get that +15 witch in my opinion is a waist best thing to do is save your money and buy one or wait for the events were you hope to get at least a +12 coupon but never happens either. Honestly i don't play no more i just watch forums to see when there is a event then i jump on to claim the coupon then i see its a +10 off till next event but that's just me i got tired of being owned and not going to sink another penny into it either.
    daws360
  • MetaMeta
    Vindictus Rep: 855
    edited February 20, 2017
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    Cessa wrote: »
    It is THE PRIMARY reason why we are bleeding players out of every orifice.

I hate enhancement too but this is completely unsubstantiated.

I played this game since launch, I seen so many players, even whales I know left because of this. I eventually got fed up and not playing anymore and come to the forums hoping to see some change. After playing so many newer mmos like tera, B&S, etc that doesn't destroy your items, I can't go backwards anymore
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Failed six 22 second cool down awaking stones. Bought runes to increase the chances of success to 90%. Fail, fail, fail, fail fail, fail.
    Bought another that increased chances only to 80%. Pass.
    I'm glad I was not around any firearms.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Im pretty sure that vindictus uses seeds for RNG generation, and its not close to 100% random. If you want an example of a game that is known to use seeds for RNG generation, look at titan quest. When you start the game, it generates a seed that determines the loot rolls you can get, so you need to keep restarting the game or you will just get the same rolls over and over.

I recorded the results of 1000 items incinerated over a period of weeks, there were a lot of streaks.

There was also a day where, for the first time in like 2 months, suddenly 4 people got enthus on the same day on the AUS server from hero succubus...seeing a single enthus for sale is extremely rare on AUS (it usually happens once a month or two), let alone 4 in one day.

And most people know someone who has gotten insanely rare results from enhancing/enchanting...like I know a guy who failed to +11 more than 12 times. Odds of that happening is worse than 0.000016%.
    HawkaiGough
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    RNG in this game is horrible, i remember failing Passion ES with 100Br (100% success)
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Meta wrote: »
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    Cessa wrote: »
    It is THE PRIMARY reason why we are bleeding players out of every orifice.

I hate enhancement too but this is completely unsubstantiated.

I played this game since launch, I seen so many players, even whales I know left because of this. I eventually got fed up and not playing anymore and come to the forums hoping to see some change. After playing so many newer mmos like tera, B&S, etc that doesn't destroy your items, I can't go backwards anymore

Enforced natural selection on people who enhance without backups is why Ferghus is the true visionary of our time.