[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When do we get Neamhain outfitter?

Parallel45Parallel45
Vindictus Rep: 600
in Future Content
Anyone know if Neamhain's costume will be available as an outfitter in the future? Maybe is it available in KR version?

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Don't expect it to come out anytime soon. It's gonna be a long while I reckon.
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    Regina avatar took 2+ years. Don't get your hopes up until at least 2018.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Good, good. More time to save up for it.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    In an interview with a CN's gaming site happened last year, they said they don't want to make Neamhain outfitter, but might consider making her wings.
  • ReverieeNoComboBonusReverieeNoComboBonus
    Vindictus Rep: 680
    In an interview with a CN's gaming site happened last year, they said they don't want to make Neamhain outfitter, but might consider making her wings.

They don't want to make alot of money? It will come, trust me, money talks
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    That makes no sense at all. They are OK with releasing a Regina Outfitter and Regina wings because they go together, but wont release a Neamhain outfitter to go with the wings? It is gonna be difficult finding something for your character to wear if the only thing the wings go well with is the outfitter itself.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    We haven't even gotten them on KR yet so we don't know. If anything Im impressed you haven't asked about Succubus Pet since you should be getting that soon IF NA is gonna put that on the server.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    @탱크블레이드 Succubus pet? Never read anything about it, would you mind describing it a bit? xD

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    I can think of a lot of bosses I'd rather have an outfitter for, there's almost nothing interesting about Neamhains design except maybe the wings (and heterochromatic eyes, which we already have).
    ArcticAzreal
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    @탱크블레이드 Succubus pet? Never read anything about it, would you mind describing it a bit? xD

She's basically an all in one pet. Mines, gathers, heals you and doesn't take damage.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050

She's basically an all in one pet. Mines, gathers, heals you and doesn't take damage.

hey any info about the gachapon price, rate and exchange cost of succy pet pls?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited February 26, 2017
    Well for us the price was 1900NX a pop so xD it depends on what each region decides on their prices.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited February 26, 2017
    As already mentioned - KR got Regina outfit just recently, so if ever Naemhain outfit will arrive - it's far away from now. However, Japan has got inner armor that may help closing up the look - hope we'll eventually get it as well:
    vella_innerhair_f.jpg
    vella_innerhair_b.jpg
    Source: https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1537478&p=7448481&viewfull=1#post7448481

EDIT: Decided to make a thread about it

20160908190437272.gif
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Necrochild wrote: »
    I can think of a lot of bosses I'd rather have an outfitter for, there's almost nothing interesting about Neamhains design except maybe the wings (and heterochromatic eyes, which we already have).

I have to agree with you one at least one point the outfit doesn't really peak much for interest, honestly it just a tight hugged latex outfit with a low front. I was pretty upset with the over all look over Neam I think there was a lot more they could have done with her even her hair wasn't all that fantastic. I thin Neam was a fail over all battle wise its a fantastic hard battle I "kind of" looking forward to getting the hang of but other then that and end battle animations ((Bad ass)) I was let down by the other all look of Neam. ((Also does the mean maybe with a Neam release if at all happening maybe a Neit pet?)) I was completely entranced by the eyes and I'm glad they quickly became available and pretty easy ((if you kept up with the Bingo that is)) I'm not to excited IF they ever release it however I am pretty excited about the Regina Outfitter is there any actual info on when or how it might be release here? Or is it like the Hurks 2nd weapon we will get it when we get it lol.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    tbh I'd rather a Neamhain baby pet. I'd spend SO MUCH cash on that.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Neamhain pet would be pretty amazing :D