[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

DIVERGENT RECRUITS !

PauuLPauuL
Vindictus Rep: 810
Posts: 14
Member
edited May 10 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
boutique_divergent.jpg

Introduction:A friendly guild created by a bald sage with good and pure intentions . We want to create small comunity limited to 10-20 people who will do raids together ,are there for eachother , we train , fight and farm to improve and to relax cuz thats is all about.
Not the quantity counts but the quality , we prefer to be 20-30 experienced people who know eachother not lots of unknown people



Guild Channe: 133
Guild Level: 20
Guild facebook group : Vindictus Divergent
Chat System: Primarily guild ch, discord , facebook group

Things we do and offer:
- Raids & Dungeons ( where we have our host )
- Farmings of all kinds
- Afk
- Spa
- Crazy and funny enviorment
- Advice ,tips and tricks
- Crafting service ( Armoursmith , Weaponsmith , Tailoring ,Accesory... )
- Cookies n pancakes
maxresdefault.jpg


Rules and requirement:

-Lv90
- No fighting/dramas
- No attitudes and rude behaviors
- No scamming or begging
- Try git gud
- Be in our facebook group or discord for news and stuff
- And love hereta :3 275px-Hereta_%28NPC%29.png?version=4c370a483a6dc5139d7c2d62cb5213a1



How to Apply:
1. Search the guild name <Divergent> or contact GM AlbusDumbledore/ admins
2. Apply and do a little introduction about yourself

GM

AlbusDumbledore


Admins

unikul

Recruitment:Open

Madcobra

Comments

  • MeshachMeshach
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Posts: 12
    Member
    bump o/
    n33g55.jpg
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    I hate cookies but i love hereta can i join ? o:)
  • PauuLPauuL
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Posts: 14
    Member
    everyone can join ^w^
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    maybe someday ^_^
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    Bump ^^ im in
  • PauuLPauuL
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Bump Fist-bump-by-kitten.jpg
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    Daily bump for best guild +wink , join us
  • SoNuclearSoNuclear
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited April 11, 2017
    Do not reccomend this guild as i have not seen a worse handling of a minor incident by any guild official in any other MMO.
    Heres the breakdown: A few days ago me and a bit later 2 of my buddies were accepted into the guild DIVERGENT. I myself had said hi to the guild and asked for discord, but since my buddies were accepted later i didnt pass the discord on cause i didnt remember it. Went off for 1-2 days meanwhile buddies still played, but they had failed to intro themselves to the guild or ask for discord. Now uppon our login after said 2 days the admin AlbusDumbledore points out that they have not introduced themselves and immediately threatens a kick. I ask him what he means by intro and he says stuff like "hi" and "thanks for add". Now since already threatened with kick my buddy half sarcastically replies with "Hi, thanks for add!" after which the admin proceeds to kick both of my buddies.
    Now im not saying they didnt violate guild rules at all, but this is just silly, they didnt curse, flame or anything, they just didnt intro, which couldve been easily fixed by anyone starting a convo with them. Can not recomend a guild with admins like this to anyone, hands down the worst handling of a dispute in any guild i have been in throughout the MMO's ive played.

    Edit: Forgot to mention that the admin went as far as to insult and judge the upbringing of the people in question with zero interaction with them...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    edited April 11, 2017
    Introduce yourselfs and say hi its not hard , the point of this guild is to finde players who will be active on chat to , so if you or your friends cant simply introduce or say hi you got removed , however you have second chance
  • SoNuclearSoNuclear
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Introduce yourselfs and say hi its not hard , the point of this guild is to finde players who will be active on chat to , so if you or your friends cant simply introduce or say hi you got removed , however you have second chance

    No thank you, i only came here to share my experiance and to recommend people who are looking for a good guild to look elsewhere...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    edited April 11, 2017
    thanks^^ recomendation of player who didnt spended any time in guild and got kicked for not being active are kinda useless , however you recomended yourselfs to other guilds as a player who joins guild says nothing and after being removed for it putting sh*t on guild page ^^ good luck in game ,,,, edited: dont spam ouers guild page anymore please and move on
  • PauuLPauuL
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Posts: 14
    Member
    I dont think saying that your buddies dosent have a good family upbringing is an insult ,flame . If u dont understand what was all about im sorry im not here to explain 5hours 1 simple thing . Wasnt about you ,was about ur well raised friends !
    Stop with the lies ,
    1 if they wanted to know the discord or facebook they could ask the admins as the post says !
    2 they were on day by day wo saying "hi my name is ... thanks for the accept and asking about our pages , one of them said hi ty for accept only when was about they gonna get kick
    3. we dont accept leechers and ppl who cant even say a hi ( it takes over 2 secs ) and participate on chat , this is not a guild for helping just "gf pls , can you help me with money / items " if you do look for another guild
    With this im done i have to work not explain kids good behavior , im in game to relax not waste time to explain im not a bad person and ppl like you say lies about what was real happening

    IN THE END I DONT CARE , YOU DONT LIKE HERE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT DONT MAKE FALSE AFIRMATIONS AND MOCK ADMINS
  • SoNuclearSoNuclear
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited April 11, 2017
    PauuL wrote: »
    I dont think saying that your buddies dosent have a good family upbringing is an insult ,flame . If u dont understand what was all about im sorry im not here to explain 5hours 1 simple thing . Wasnt about you ,was about ur well raised friends !
    Stop with the lies ,
    1 if they wanted to know the discord or facebook they could ask the admins as the post says !
    2 they were on day by day wo saying "hi my name is ... thanks for the accept and asking about our pages , one of them said hi ty for accept only when was about they gonna get kick
    3. we dont accept leechers and ppl who cant even say a hi ( it takes over 2 secs ) and participate on chat , this is not a guild for helping just "gf pls , can you help me with money / items " if you do look for another guild
    With this im done i have to work not explain kids good behavior , im in game to relax not waste time to explain im not a bad person and ppl like you say lies about what was real happening

    IN THE END I DONT CARE , YOU DONT LIKE HERE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT DONT MAKE FALSE AFIRMATIONS AND MOCK ADMINS
    Give me an example of a false claim i have made? What is false is your third point... How were we leeching or asking for things? We were doing back to back dungeons to level among the three of us, no items or help was asked. My experiance(during the limited time on the guild) was that the only time someone talked on guild chat was to ask for help on X dungeon/raid, so them forgetting to say hi is still being about as active as the avarage guild member during our time.. Yea it takes two seconds, then again it takes 2 seconds for you to type the same thing and you prolly would've gotten a reply.
    As for your point 1. i already said multiple times that yes, they failed to do this, icluding in my OP. What i am expressing here is the childish way admins handle a simple issue and exacerbate it to no avail.

    Edit: For some reason you keep coming back to this point but i never said they asked for discord or did everything you wanted. What i am trying to understand is how all this warrants a kick threat followed by an immidiate kick for both of them after just one of them annoyed you? Annoyed you w/o braking any rules i might add...

    Edit: I never said that the phrase about upbringing was flame, i was just wondering how you can jump to such assumptions based off of no interaction with them.
    Madcobra wrote: »
    thanks^^ recomendation of player who didnt spended any time in guild and got kicked for not being active are kinda useless , however you recomended yourselfs to other guilds as a player who joins guild says nothing and after being removed for it putting sh*t on guild page ^^ good luck in game ,,,, edited: dont spam ouers guild page anymore please and move on

    First i get accused for false claims by the GM then you spread false claims about me being removed for inactivity. The admin made no claims against me and i left on my own free will after seeing how the guild administration handles stuff like this...

    Edit2: Overall I'd like you to provide examples my false claims and "mocking" of admins. If you enforce a notion of "admin is always right" then i might see why this situation arose and how i am "mocking" admins, but then that would just reinforce my original point...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    edited April 11, 2017
    Still you have been removed and your friends for not follow the rules about discord or fb group so i dont understand your claimings . And i repeat stop spam over here the topic is over. Thank you . If like you said you think being in guild is limited only to log in game do your stuff and not even say hi to other members this wasnt proper guild for you and your friends. Puting rediculus recomendations in here are not in place because reason why your friends was removed is one of rules kind of . I cant believe in explainding that someone forget to say even hi , then whats the point to be in any guild at all
  • SoNuclearSoNuclear
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Still you have been removed and your friends for not follow the rules about discord or fb group so i dont understand your claimings . And i repeat stop spam over here the topic is over. Thank you

    I mean, i just came here, as i said, to state my experiance but all you have said is that i lied. As stated i had discord and broke no rules, left on my own accord after the admin in question stated that he has no issues(or rather the issue is not) with me... I really wish i had kept the chat logs...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    You claim about your friends or yourselfs ? It was about your friends at the start and now you are out of your own subject. And you are lie writing stuff that you have been or your friends insulted by guild master. . Pointing to someone who doesnt say hi to others by telling him that he wasnt learned good maniers in home isnt an insult
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    (Now since already threatened with kick my buddy half sarcastically replies with "Hi, thanks for add!" ) you wrote an evidence agains yourselfs in first post . If you joined to a guild you cant say hi sarcastly just because someone pointed that on you , i doubt any guild would tolerate such acting
  • SoNuclearSoNuclear
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited April 11, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    (Now since already threatened with kick my buddy half sarcastically replies with "Hi, thanks for add!" ) you wrote an evidence agains yourselfs in first post . If you joined to a guild you cant say hi sarcastly just because someone pointed that on you , i doubt any guild would tolerate such acting

    As i have stated many times i never denied any of the claims made against them, an reread carefully what i have said. The only reason he did that was because it was already annoying to be threatened for no real reason. I really really wish i had screencapped the admin saying "i kicked them because i was annoyed" cause he did say that...

    Im really glad this discussion will stay here an hopefully people wishing to join this guild will reevaluate
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    Reminde by guild master that you should say hi atleast or else you will be removed from guild isnt any form of threating . By not welcome other members after you log and going to do your stuff in game you show no respect to others , if u dont show respect dont ask for it as well
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 4,500
    Posts: 825
    Member
    SoNuclear wrote: »

    Im really glad this discussion will stay here an hopefully people wishing to join this guild will reevaluate

    We are glad as well we dont look for ghost members , we look for ppl who will be social with others .