[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Andy_Lubitz Recruiting active Players all LVL

eNpieNpi
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited March 19, 2017 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
Hey Guys and welcome to our Guilds Forum-Page.

Me and a friend returned to Vindictus after taking a break for almost a Year. In the meantime the old Guild we were in pretty much died and consist of people that havent been online for ages. So we decided to create a new Guild..but what is a Guild without any Members in it? (like i know), because of that we are now recruiting People to join in on the fun.

General Info:

Current Guild-Lvl:

Guild-Master
eNpi | alt. SVND

Guild-Leaders
elchulusstar | alt. dukasiersch
EvieSan

Guild Members
ZoBroS
EvieSan
Lydon
WaRBeaSTT
FeuersGnade
Boootey
Sienra
vilviaas
Finwe9200
murhaaja12
KYLLIKKIKYY
VERDIANA
TOPGUN
Feanor
endezweiiii
Bownerr

What is the Guilds focus?:
At the Moment the Guilds focus is to build up a little Community with active Players.. Once we have a certain amount of Members we will be able to do everything from Raids and Farming to just hanging out and having a good time.

Requirements for joining/staying in the Guild:

We are searching for Players of any Level and Stats as for now aswell as People who are completely new to the Game! (Note: This might change in the Future)

- Play regullary (at least 1-2 days per week)
- Be talkactive (no point of being in a Guild when you never interact with other Members)
- Readable english grammar
- Have humor (after all we wanna have some fun and will drop the occasionally Joke)
- Dont be a SJW aka Social Justice Warrior (we are not here to be socially correct, we are here to play the game)
- Dont be arrogant or a complete d**k
- Be respectfull to the other Players
- If you like to TurnUp this is the Guild for you

Basicly if you are a normal person with a chill personality and like to have fun you should be allright.
If you are intrested in joining PM or Mail one of the Guildleaders in Game or leave a comment here.

BR, eNpi
  1. Would you like to have a Discord for the Guild?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• eNpieNpi
    Bump

Still searching for People to join :)
  • eNpieNpi
    Bump

Recruitement still open
  • lLosslLoss
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Hey Ing Name Diggleto Bcus i diden't find any other names xD Lvl 36 Playing atleast 4-5 hours a day Love to talk to people Cus im a loner :D Started playing for 3 days ago Really like playing Vin Bcus off the Gameplay graph and more Invite me or msg me if i could join if u need more info just pm me! :D peace
  • eNpieNpi
    Hey there Diggleto
    Thank you for your interest to join our Guild. Feel free to apply anytime. If you need more Info about the GUild feel free to ask in Game.

BR, eNpi
  • lLosslLoss
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Thanks i've Applyed TO the guild :)