[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

February 16th Scheduled Game Update

Comments

• Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    Pure wrote: »
    This is the official region block list from the old forum:

634828788854394988.png

I do hope this issue will be reconsidered, because quite a lot of people used to play despite this.

seeing how they ignore guys from these banned countries on forums and only "possible" answer we get is from tickets that we WONT be allowed to play this game even if NxE had made an exception to quite few of us 6 years ago and told us that this exception will carry on NA after migration, but as you see NA has theyr own thing going on......
    I really dont get NA policy about this, its not like they will allow creation of new account by allowing old "special" accounts to play.
    Krezzz
  • anicetasanicetas
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    not fair:( ppl spending around 5 years try make good character spend money,and now wut lost all.sad.in Europe forum I remember many ppl ask this question about old accounts maked before IP block,and GM's answer ''yes this accounts can play after migration'' all this players hope for can play and today but.......... :(
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Saygo wrote: »
      Return of Player-Designed Outfits and a special Unification package

Totally thought this said outfitter design contest :c

maybe it's time for one don't ya think Saygo ;) ? in celebration of our unification