[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unable to submit any tickets

V0lterixV0lterix
Vindictus Rep: 1,555
edited February 5, 2017 in Account Support
I have no open/pending tickets. I have been trying to send a ticket regarding NX spending and the rewards for this event and every time I click submit after filling the form out completely, it simply refreshes the page. ??????

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited February 5, 2017
    Which category are you using?

Also what is your question?
  • SysKlgSysKlg
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited February 9, 2017
    When i up lvl 20 i cant find my lvl up gift box and tour of duty box. What's going on?
    My character: SysShot
    Help me please. Thanks for reading!
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    I'm removing the email since its not needed for something like this, but please tell me what category you are trying to file the ticket under.
  • SysKlgSysKlg
    i choose gameplay issue and item related
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey There!

I was able to recreate this issue, it does seem like Gameplay - Item Related is broken at the moment :c

Go ahead and select " Other " for the time being so that you are able to submit a ticket. For this issue you will have to submit a ticket that way I can look further into your account!

Thank You~
  • SysKlgSysKlg
    oh i did it, Thanks Jentemoon +love
  • SysKlgSysKlg
    i have another problem. I can't use quickslots someone help me please i tired with to much problem :(