[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to get 225 Critical Damage With Sword Lann

ArishaLArishaL
Vindictus Rep: 1,100
in General Discussion
Can someone explain this to me please? My skills are maxed and Lann is using a +15 Nighthawk TwinSword but I'm clearly stuck at 195 critical damage... Apparently I'm the only one on west with this problem -_-

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Some folks seem to have the glitch. Mine pops to 225 without issues though.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    kC6qkCB.jpg
  • ArishaLArishaL
    ikevi wrote: »
    Some folks seem to have the glitch. Mine pops to 225 without issues though.

How did they solve this problem?
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited February 1, 2017
    I don't think we ever found an answer to this one. Are you able to verify if you actually aren't benefitting from 225 crit damage or if it's just the character window displaying wrong?
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Noburo wrote: »
    I don't think we ever found an answer to this one. Are you able to verify if you actually aren't benefitting from 225 crit damage or if it's just the character window displaying wrong?

I have no idea. I started playing Lann like 4 days ago. You tell me.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    edited February 1, 2017
    On another note my +12 Vanquishers show 225 critical damage but when I equip my +15 Nighthawks, they show poop 195 critical damage...
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited February 1, 2017
    No clue. I can swap between like 5 different swords and all of them jump to 225. I assume you restarted and already verified client? I would suggest submitting a ticket (if you haven't already), and good luck.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited February 1, 2017
    ArishaL wrote: »
    I have no idea. I started playing Lann like 4 days ago. You tell me.

I'm not up to date on how much damage Lann is supposed to be doing at what enhance levels so I can't really say. Maybe someone else can give you a general idea for how hard a certain smash is supposed to hit with a 15 and you can compare what yours currently does? 30% loss should be quite a noticeable difference.

Definitely submit a ticket and/or repost in bug reporting though. It sounds like certain sets of swords are just cursed, like that enhance exploit we had back in s2e3.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    So I replied to my ticket I sent in to have equipment contract duration removed and instead of getting a reply from a GM, they just closed my ticket. LOL. Classic Nexon.