[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

European Migration FAQ

Comments

• KiyanneKiyanne
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Ok good idea actually, I wanted to play without jumping so I can do combos without autojumping, but please re-enable MP please I can't play with -25 fps, also in 2017 the game still uses 1 cpu and you need to force the usage of the others by multiprocessing >.<
  • NamiraNamira
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Was looking forward to this, but evidently Russia is not allowed in.
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Got locked out of the game thanks to this, is this a joke..?
    i've migrated my account when the migration got announced and now I can't even play it?
  • LonliLonli
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Now i cnot play nice.. created account in 2012 and NOW CNOT play.. ty.ty.
    Krezzz
  • GxlProGxlPro
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Now the game mechanics are so annoying...can't jump. have to sprint....!? and no more life bar for bosses at hard and hero...can we have our control back?
  • NickieNickie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,470
    The 100 hours of rewards under the migration bar, Can you be rewarded twice for staying online for another 100 hours? or is it only 1 time rewards?
  • GarySchottGarySchott
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Hello Guy's you will not miss a lot this game never have so much lags and bugs than yet happy new art of game make it better they say will be easyer they say whit all what they do not one is god atm only promis they do event is nice but what for a event if you can not log in and now atm you can not play idk why i mean hello Nexon what are you doing whit this game trasch or what?
  • TannatraTannatra
    GarySchott wrote: »
    Hello Guy's you will not miss a lot this game never have so much lags and bugs than yet happy new art of game make it better they say will be easyer they say whit all what they do not one is god atm only promis they do event is nice but what for a event if you can not log in and now atm you can not play idk why i mean hello Nexon what are you doing whit this game trasch or what?

ummmm wut did you use babelfish to translate this from Armenian or something....

• ArsinoArsino
    I do have only one account but: Is it forbidden to have more than one accounts now? I know it wasn't before the migration, but I'd really like to know in case I'd want to create a second one in the future
  • NeoyoshiEASTNeoyoshiEAST
    Vindictus Rep: 775
    This is really nice to see happen, It makes the world seem just a bit smaller and it embodies a closeness to more people from around the world. :)

Looks like i returned to Vindictus at a really good moment in it's game history.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Arsino wrote: »
    I do have only one account but: Is it forbidden to have more than one accounts now? I know it wasn't before the migration, but I'd really like to know in case I'd want to create a second one in the future

You may have more than one account for the game.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
  • Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    What multicore ?
    Overall server performance is unacceptable.

All the best

• VisenyaVisenya
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    Uhm, quick question: is there any way for European players who haven't played since the migration started to get back their chars and everything? I mean most of the player base already left years ago and now you're making it impossible for them to come back. That's not how you get players back.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    are they going to change anything in the game as a lot of EU members are unhappy with the way some things are. things like sprint and the unresponsiveness of secondary weapon and the hotbar.
    we need some XE implimented into prem asap before the eu members leave.
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Bowner wrote: »
    we need some XE implemented

No we don't
  • tamtotamto
    Vindictus Rep: 220
    Aquasol wrote: »
    tamto wrote: »
    and yet.... the ip block is up, and if you ever try to ask, they just ignore u. great...

It is not yet Thursday, 16th of February.

i was talking about IP block, central america and south america would still be banned, even after feb 16 (we all know that now)... so... i dont get it? OOOOh right, you were ignoring the fact that central and south america are under ip ban... just what i say...

Madcobra
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    So.. How about those accounts on the list, who should have been allowed to play? Can you stop ignoring us on original thread?
  • ultraTTTultraTTT
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Would someone please tell me if I can make the boss's hp bar visible and how to do it (if possible of course). Tnx.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    ultraTTT wrote: »
    Would someone please tell me if I can make the boss's hp bar visible and how to do it (if possible of course). Tnx.
    IGwOJ8b.png
    fhI4FgH.gif