European Migration FAQ

SaygoSaygo
Vindictus Rep: 5,030
Administrator
edited February 1 in Official News
February is here and that means European Migration Month!

bgzYW.gif

Read our European Migration FAQ here: http://ow.ly/TVJu308A3QP
TabbedDokkunKiraKiryuuMiukasuNeoyoshiEAST

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 2,950
    giphy.gif
    KiraKiryuuNeoyoshiEAST
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,395
    ^ I forgot it WAS happening. I wonder if that means we'll experience worse lag like every other nexon game I play when they did the migration they also moved the servers screwing their mostly NA playerbase.
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • ChitesChites
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    I'm heartbroken that Central America isn't on the list. I had really been hoping they'd just make the game global like MapleStory because my best friend is from El Salvador and I've wanted him to play for years. Why is the region block still here if everywhere from Australia to the UK is allowed in, but not my friend?
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    Is there any way to check if we've completed the migration application? Don't want any surprises when I go thinking I've done it when I actually haven't.
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • uKilreeduKilreed
    Vindictus Rep: 110
    Hello.
    The FAQ does not indicate the question that has been in my mind since the announcement :
    Will the game still be region locked ? the FAQ indicate you can't switch character from a server to another, but :
    As an european, will I by allowed to play with american friends or not ? (I don't mind needing a new account and starting from scratch)
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • LevvennaLevvenna
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    When will it be finished? Wasn't vindictus going to be merged at the same period maplestory did? wat
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 2,950
    @uKilreed No EU and NA will not be region locked between each other. So NA players can play on EU and vice versa.

@Levvenna The merge WAS gonna happen last year but a lot of stuff came up on their end so they had to push it to February.
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • idontevenidonteven
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    I'm so crazy confused. Is the migration complete now? I don't see a date anywhere in the linked FAQ. Cause I still can't access NA from EU?
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 495
    edited February 5
    I don't plan on playing on EU so do i even need to do anything? Asking because it seems like the NA launcher will be changing to an Global launcher. Correct me if i'm wrong please.
    NeoyoshiEAST
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,530
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 5
    idonteven wrote: »
    I'm so crazy confused. Is the migration complete now? I don't see a date anywhere in the linked FAQ. Cause I still can't access NA from EU?

The migration hasn't happened yet.
    I don't plan on playing on EU so do i even need to do anything? Asking because it seems like the NA launcher will be changing to an Global launcher. Correct me if i'm wrong please.

I don't think you would need to do anything as an NA player.
    NeoyoshiEAST