[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Leveling gear.

Comments

• GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    No idea :c

Edited that a bit, Sylas actually gets Spider Cloth at lv10, which is a good thing because Blood Silk on him + pajamas is really.. insightful.
    Also added Fare Thee Well rewards.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Gotta bump that for one thing : do you happen to actually gain rewards after completing "Fate of Kirstie's Nemesis" ? I did that on Delia and got nothing on my inventory at all...
    I know we get Sharpshooter for STR chars via Arthyen's quest but, what about the weapon ? :x
  • lFatellFatel
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Question2 wrote: »
    Are these sets bound or otherwise limited in some way? The free level 80 sets basically make it a pretty silly idea to craft them with seals/mats now. Infact, crafting with mats doesnt make any sense at all given that you get it for free and its a waste of ore.

Nothing is bound, can enhance/enchant/infuse as well. It's simple gear indeed.

Any news about what set Karok gets at lv60 ? And Sylas sets ? (after completing The Chase, etc)

Finished the "Those Who Run, and Those Who Fight " but only got both lv60 weapon. :'(