[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make Neamhain Selective Practice mode

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
in Suggestions and Feedback
Make a practice mode for her and let us select which phase to enter her from.

Having to keep entering and wasting time on other stages which we've already gotten mastery of it's tedious.

Allow us to Enter from:

Phase 1 Neit

Phase 2 Neamhain

Phase 3 Neit with Neamhain inside

And Last Phase
Rukandrus

Comments

• RukandrusRukandrus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    I have no idea why we are denied practice mode in this most obvious of battles one would think to make use of.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Nexon want an excuse to why practice mode exist? How about "After being defeated by the duo memories of the battle etched in to your mind, now you run simulations through your head to figure out how to beat them"

There I included a story
  • meirinmeirin
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I think the spirit of this raid is for it to be a pain in the ass, and for the group of people clearing it to be exclusive

At first I wished for practice mode, because later parts, you will get 1 practice attempt at a new move for 30 minutes of drilling through what you already know

But now I think it's good to be so arduous. When was the last time you felt a raid in Vindictus required this much effort?