[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fancy Footwork title post Ein Lacher update

skwearskwear
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited January 19, 2017 in Evie
I did Muir yesterday and today on Normal and while I got hit on the Mana Shield, I didn't get hit on my HP. Still no Fancy Footwork title. I thought Evies could get the title if their HPs didn't get a hit, or has that changed to match the Ein Lacher hit counter, where hits on the shield count still count?

EDIT: I just tried Muir again with a Practice Coupon, the hit counter did indeed increment even when I got hit on the Mana Shield. I know it didn't before, because I had tried to practice to get this title before the Ein Lacher update. So basically, it's now the equivalent of getting Gold in Ein and much harder now, though much fairer to other classes I guess.

Interestingly enough, the Ein update was the thing that really encouraged (forced) me to not be lazy and learn attack patterns and learn to dodge and Amber properly, and not just be a glass cannon.

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited January 20, 2017
    Mana Shield hits now count as a hit as of the Ein Lacher update. You can test this in practice mode.

Edit: Nvm you did test it.