[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Drinking HP potions causes significant frame drops

V0lterixV0lterix
Vindictus Rep: 1,555
in Tech Support
...while hosting S2/S3 raids with multi-processing on.

I can't heal during most battles without dropping to 10 or less fps. Which subsequently means I usually can't get HP potion bonus health as well.

i7 6700k 4.0ghz
16gb DDR4
GTX 1060 6gb

Comments

• CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    Don't use multi-processing.

You can limit the number of players joining your boats in s1 with Oaths but you can't for s2-s3 (definitely not s2). I don't think I've met anyone that can host s2-s3 full parties without huge frame drops. This is a game problem. There isn't much you can do other than launching before the boat fills or just solo/duo/trio-ing.

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    This issue isnt based on the amount of players. It happens when soloing for us in kr. I think this hit us around 5-6 months ago so you guys may have just recently got it.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Remember when we used to get this after looking at an npc shop tab with lots of items in it? I haven't experienced this specific instance of potion lag myself, but hopefully there's a player workaround for it this time too.

Also, 5-6 months, lmao. This is why I'm not holding my breath over the UI lag fix they're supposedly working on.