[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make Charles' Pouch tradeable or a guaranteed drop

TetsujinTetsujin
Vindictus Rep: 1,660
edited January 6, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
I'm trying to obtain a Charles' Pouch to complete the "Charles?" quest.

I've run the Rat Race at least 50 times on my Fiona & haven't gotten the Pouch.

It's extremely boring to do the Race again & again. Combat in Vindictus is fun, but the Rat Race has no combat & is horribly dull.

The worst part is having to walk through the whole of Twilight Desert again & again to get to the Rat Race at the very end.

It's also frustrating because I got the pouch on my second run on my Evie. The RNG is totally ridiculous.

Please make the Pouch either tradeable (so I can buy it from someone else on the marketplace) or make it a guaranteed drop when a player has the "Charles?" quest.

Comments

• BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    +sad looking at this while i was just running it last night for 3 hours straight and thinking i need to post something up here...

but i did get it done, took me 3 hours on arisha but more lucky, 1.5 hour on delia.

Charles is boring, and repetitive...i wouldn't mind running it, but seriously level 1-3 is too easy and makes me wonder why is this so damn long...
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    yeh! please make this happen ;w; some of us just wants that title, and RNG is too bad to get it ;-;
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    I always wondered how a FAT rat could run as fast as sonic himself? What is the rodent's secret to running faster than the player?