NEXON AMERICA, INC.
VINDICTUS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Sponsor: The Vindictus “Pumpkin Carving” Contest (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Nexon America, Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 300, El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States (including DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who meet the following eligibility requirements:
a. You are at least thirteen (13) years of age as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below). If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Contest;
b. You are a registered user of nexon.net (registration is free at [url]www.nexon.net[/url]) and have a valid Nexon Forum account (registration for the forum is also free; visit [url]www.nexon.net[/url] to register for the Forum); and
c. You have never been banned or suspended, or had an account banned or suspended, for hacking or similar violations of any of Sponsor’ license agreements or Sponsor’s terms of service.
Employees, officers and directors of Nexon America, Inc., its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on at the time the Promotion is announced on the Forum thread dedicated to the Promotion (the “Thread”) and ends on November 1, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Submissions that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
5. How to Participate: To participate in the promotion, entrants should carve a "Vindictus Themed" pumpkin. Once the pumpkin is created, the entrant should take up to three(3) photographs of the pumpkin with their In Game Name and Server and post the photo to the Thread. ENTRANTS SHOULD NOT SEND THE CREATION TO SPONSOR UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED TO DO SO BY SPONSOR IN A SEPARATE COMMUNICATION. CREATIONS SENT TO SPONSOR WILL NOT BE JUDGED AND WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR. SPONSOR WILL NOT RETURN ANY CREATIONS SENT TO SPONSOR.
All photographs submitted to Sponsor as part of the Promotion must comply with the following Technical and Content Guidelines. Any creation or photograph of the entrant (together, the “Submission”) that violates these guidelines will not be eligible to be judged or awarded a prize.