[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What do YOU think will be January's update?

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited January 6, 2017
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Yes, but the balance is so broken because of character mechanics and glitches that makes some of them completely immortal and unable to touch.
    and feathers make every match goes long af.
    just remove the dam feather.
    Everytime the opponent team is almost wiped out, someone uses pf -> match restart.
    Not to mention all about pvp in this game is invul frame and sta restoration spamming -> favors only some specific classes.
    Reasons why I hate pvp.

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I'd appreciate any optimization fixes they can squeeze into the next update, if they can manage to not just make things worse again. As for what I'm hoping the update will be, any combination of one of the new content options and the emote UI is fine with me. Still really enjoying the Berbhe dungeons and current raid selection. Just a bummer that the Royal Army stuff is still lagging, they've been my favourite content for a long time.

I don't think I'd bother with the new PVP until the loading times are back to normal. Tried Free for the first time in a while the other day and got an afk penalty by the time I was loaded in and able to play.