[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Things you DON'T know about Abomination

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
edited December 31, 2016 in General Discussion
1. What do you think about Abomination's stage mechanic? The bell and breaking down the ceiling, Do you think it's magic? Well nope! You see ringing that bell and the ceiling is actually modern Science! How you might ask? Well for the bell it's very powerful destructive sound wave. No not just Justin Bieber's voice...you can use high frequency to break objects! Ringing that bell in game weakens and break his barrier after three tries but that's a exaggeration of high frequency. If that bell is powerful enough to break a super barrier from a mutant our own flesh might not be so lucky. Taking in to accounts of how much defense abomination have with the barrier then compares it to our weapon damage and our defense, ringing that bell even once should crush our organs before we even let go on the chain hook. Not to mention how close we are to that bell!

2. Since 1 is a paragraph I'm going to make 2 separate. breaking down the ceiling and exposing sunlight to Abomination. Do you ever go out and take a look of all the dead snails and worms on your side walk? Of course not or else you won't be reading this. Well those insects are essentially miniature version of Abomination! You see every morning like from 6-8 AM the morning dew is present making it nice and comfortable for the snails and worms to go hunting or for a walk. However after that time sun comes up and the snails and worms who are still playing would be cooked dry under the sun. Their mucus which helps with hydration and movement would be gone leaving them to be "Help I've fallen and can't get up" Same thing happens to abomination but enough about him time to talk about the player's downside. We're gonna be cook along with him if that sun can dry up that barrier LOL our body is 60% liquid our blood would be boiling before we can even get him to x1!

3. Abomination's appearance, might just be a genetic trait that helps with getting food or paralyze foe's with fear when you see him.

P.S Subscribe to my youtube channel
BoatGodBloodAngelAqua22
  1. Did you read this entirely?43 votes
    1. Yes, my head hurts...
       16% (7 votes)
    2. No, my head hurts...
       42% (18 votes)
    3. "We should talk some more about this perhaps over tea and crumpets? My treat"
       42% (18 votes)

Comments

• ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Yeah....but nope, you cant use science in this,ever noticed how the bosses can survive our ultimates?, take a look at hurk, his sword is bigger than iset, he stab her in the belly and then throught her torso and head, yet she doesnt die from that lol.
    Another example is regina, hes wearing NOTHING, yet she tank lots of slashes from our weapons and thats only to STOP her.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited December 31, 2016
    @Zuzuk I got you. Iset is already dead and therefore immortal. As for regina, she has magical "plot" armor that protect her from our blades. We actually don't do damage to her, its the poison in the air that is reducing her health bar. +best
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    edited December 31, 2016
    @Zuzuk What about bulletproof implants under the skin?

Appearance can be deceiving XD you never know if Iset or regina have a tough flexible armor as skin
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    This is the most troll thread I've ever read and I love it haha
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I would like some tea and crumpets actually.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    4. In college, Abomination once dated an Indian girl. Yes, he went to college. They had nothing in common but they still almost got married on a roadtrip to New Rochelle.

5. Abomination's favorite beverage is listed as "milk". Milk is mucus forming.

6. Abomination tried a brief stint as a actor. Despite becoming a spokesman for Cleareyes and a brief cameo in the 1997 anime, Berserk, Abomination eventually left acting to find his true calling in the lucrative Raid Bossing field.

7. Abomination contributes heavily to charitable causes. Among his chief concerns are The March of Dimes, Saint Jude Foundation and the HCOA.
    ShadowMadaraOrder5
    BloodAngel

This is the most troll thread I've ever read and I love it haha
    Aye! This is serious and legit science facts here!
    GhengisJohn
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    8. Everyone is most likely cringing at this.

9. People don't know when not to take a post seriously.

10. What even is this?
  • AcelAcel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    edited July 29, 2017
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Things you dont know about NOT USING FORUMS FOR CLICKBAIT.
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    For #1 it could just be like a Symbiote from Spider Man. Abomination is just naturally weak to high frequency sounds. For #2 you could just say it's not the heat of the light that's injuring him, but rather the fact that he's been trapped underground forever and never been exposed to sunlight. Or since he's a mythical creature just say he can't be exposed to light at all like a Vampire or the trolls in the Hobbit.

EZ.
    Rizzle wrote: »
    Things you dont know about NOT USING FORUMS FOR CLICKBAIT.

But it's actual facts ;o
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 27, 2017
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    Yeah....but nope, you cant use science in this,ever noticed how the bosses can survive our ultimates?, take a look at hurk, his sword is bigger than iset, he stab her in the belly and then throught her torso and head, yet she doesnt die from that lol.<br />
    Another example is regina, hes wearing NOTHING, yet she tank lots of slashes from our weapons and thats only to STOP her.

Iset already has enough cleavage, Hurk can't add anymore or there might not be anything left to look at (assuming people can even see her amidst the pile of bodies).