[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Freezing in RAR.

assassin56assassin56
Vindictus Rep: 885
in Bug Reporting
I load in RAR early because I want to pre-save spells to use when the raids starts. However, when people start to join I get this awfully long freeze that occurs sometimes and by the time it stops the boss is like partially dead already. This never happened before Mysterious Shards were implemented into the rewards I believe, so this bug has been here awhile and still haven't been fixed. It's partially why I never do RAR in the first place.

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Some people say this issue doesn't happen in Windows 10. What's your OS?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Some people say this issue doesn't happen in Windows 10. What's your OS?

It happens in windows 10. All the game does is micro stutter when other players load into the fight. Usually once the battle reaches the "Players can no longer join the battle," point, the lag goes away.
  • assassin56assassin56
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited August 8, 2019
    I'm using Windows 7. The game does "micro stutter" when people are loading for me just like any other computer would for this game. But what I'm talking about is a specific freeze that literally stops all movement on my screen (both me and other people in the raid). In my chat log I do see people joining, but my screen is still frozen. After what seems like a minute or two then the freeze stops and all of sudden I can move again and it's like I missed a minute or two of gameplay while the freeze occurred.

Feels almost like a lag spike, but I do not think my net is the issue.