[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cannot access one of my alts - might quit

BountyBounty
Vindictus Rep: 1,140
in Account Support
Hi Vindictus Community,

I knew one day this might happen. I mean let's face it with the community declining and the support we get being what it is.. I knew something like this would happen eventually and I am ready to give up. Microsoft decided to get rid of live.ca and live.com emails so once Nexon changed their process to verify accounts using codes when your IP changes after a while. I have lost access to one of my alts LaSenza who is my weakest character at only 93. They have decided to hold her hostage because I cannot remember the exact date of when i created the account which was well over 5+ years ago. It is sad; it is pathetic. I answered every other question they gave me and it isn't right. I asked them to check the IPs of all my 11 accounts to verify that it is me and to that they don't even bother. I think I am quiting for good. All 40 of my alts gone from the game. I do plan on reporting this to the BBB.