[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Char Info Or View not working

AnduriAnduri
Vindictus Rep: 1,515
in Bug Reporting
hi GM's & Players when i click on a char i can not see what there char info or View what armor there got on please fix this vindictus please :(
IcygoddessBOK_CHOIFurielCeausescuOtakuUnicornBabyDani

Comments

• BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    My sister and I both are experiencing the same thing, can't view any characters' info by right-clicking them.

In addition the ranking system also seems to be broken. Every single one of my characters are apparently rank 9 now (none of 'em are nearly that capable lol). My sister shares this exact issue as well.
  • AnduriAnduri
    oh so more ppl are experiencing this to ty for the info Bok_Choi sorry to here you & your Sister is experiencing it to :( lets hope its fixed soon ::)
    BOK_CHOI
  • AnduriAnduri
    edited June 5, 2019
    oh & hope you to get this fixed to Icygoddess :) sorry did not see your like on here my bad please fix this bug nexon
    Icygoddess
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Works for me, but seems to be slower than before. In case of people in town - they first had to load before the option became available. Do any of you have restrictions enabled regarding maximum amount of displayed people in town or enforced robes?
    Furiel
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Works for me, but seems to be slower than before. In case of people in town - they first had to load before the option became available. Do any of you have restrictions enabled regarding maximum amount of displayed people in town or enforced robes?

I am experiencing the same. It works but it's slower. It's gotten better over the week though. I tried with displaying only friends and it was the same.
  • CeausescuCeausescu
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    BOK_CHOI wrote: »
    My sister and I both are experiencing the same thing, can't view any characters' info by right-clicking them.

In addition the ranking system also seems to be broken. Every single one of my characters are apparently rank 9 now (none of 'em are nearly that capable lol). My sister shares this exact issue as well.

My wife and I have the exact same issues.
    BOK_CHOI
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    The issue seems to be resolved now. Anyone still experiencing it?
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    SirRFI wrote: »
    The issue seems to be resolved now. Anyone still experiencing it?

Fixed for me too as of the last maintenance!