[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Eira Analytical Guidebook

IiqhtninqIiqhtninq
Vindictus Rep: 705
in Guidebook to Eira
I started playing Vindictus on and off since the days where Lann and Fiona were the only available characters and you had to spend tokens for dungeons. I don't have experience with every single character to date but I played most of them to a good extend. I came back for Eira release and I have no regrets. She is fun and powerful, I will try to pinpoint what I think are her most important aspects in this guide.

Eira:
-The first duel-wielding gunslinger. She is extremely nimble and quick and a beast at clearing mobs and dungeons with BULLET STORM.
-In my first impression, I thought her range was too short for guns but now I think it is perfectly balanced due to how powerful some of her skills are. She would be way too overpowered if she had the range of Kai.

BULLET STORM:
-This is Eira's ultimate power.
-This move is extremely efficient at just about anything. Clearing dungeons and killing bosses with BULLET STORM is a breeze.
-When paired with her portal warp abilities, BULLET STORM's efficiency becomes even greater and in the mean time making Eira very evasive to counter boss attacks.

Entropic Rounds + Gravitational Rounds:
-These two skills when combined together is devastating to bosses.
-Entropic Rounds gives boss debuff to increase damage taken. > Activate Gravitational Rounds to deal tons of Damage over time. > maybe BULLET STORM

AP Management:
-I believe it is best to prioritize common skills such as Combat Mastery, Crit Hit, Smash Mastery, Intelligence.
-Leave active skills last when you have excess AP.

Overall, Eira is an amazing character, she's got the whole package. Really.
Very fun and powerful. Also did I mention BULLET STORM?
testll9902

Comments