[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Does not Launch from Steam

CoachmanCoachman
Vindictus Rep: 510
in Tech Support
Hello,

I have Downloaded and installed Vindictus from the Steam app. When I press the "Play" Button a screen appears that says "Vindictus is now being Launched!" Then another screen pops up asking me "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?" I press Yes and well the game never appears not sure whats going on.

I attempted to Play it through the Nexon Launcher as well but the same thing occurs, the computer tells me that the game will launch but it never does.

Comments

• RevelnodeRevelnode
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I have the same issue. Fresh install, new player. Tried Nexon launcher first, then tried through Steam. In Nexon it gets to the Nexon logo, then crashes, no error. In steam, it loads the
  • RevelnodeRevelnode
    I have the same issue. Fresh install, new player. Tried Nexon launcher first, then tried through Steam. In Nexon it gets to the Nexon logo, then crashes, no error. In steam, it loads just as you said, gives the ACL message, then nothing.
  • RevelnodeRevelnode
    I have the same issue. Fresh install, new player. Tried Nexon launcher first, then tried through Steam. In Nexon it gets to the Nexon logo, then crashes, no error. In steam, it loads the
  • RevelnodeRevelnode