[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

In-depth Miri Guide

Comments

• YomaYoma
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    Your main issue is as said above Add but aswell your Att in many 100s, because e.g. Aodhan is 37,6k so you're missing there a good bit of damage.
    It's a misconception that balance is more important than crit, as dps wise until you cap it its quite a bit better than balance, so put that Convi as it will aswell help regarding your Att problem. CF cap is 150 so you got enough.

Once 105 hits (in about 3-4 Months) Astera will get cheaper to reforge, you can wait and pile up Steel or dont, up to you, just keep it in mind.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Yoma wrote: »
    Your main issue is as said above Add but aswell your Att in many 100s, because e.g. Aodhan is 37,6k so you're missing there a good bit of damage.
    It's a misconception that balance is more important than crit, as dps wise until you cap it its quite a bit better than balance, so put that Convi as it will aswell help regarding your Att problem. CF cap is 150 so you got enough.

Once 105 hits (in about 3-4 Months) Astera will get cheaper to reforge, you can wait and pile up Steel or dont, up to you, just keep it in mind.

Well i put judgment on now got 35.5k, 171 crit but 84 balance, test it out see if theres any difference. I probably will wait for that update to enhance, considering i have already failed +14 5 times now. fxin rng. Are we still 3-4 months out? KR got that update in like a month of s4 prologue? Im trying to gear up my evie too in hopes for that evie revamp... This game is so hard to gear up well while not spending irl money.