[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone have a spare Unconditional Love Left half ?

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited February 18, 2019 in General Discussion
So I read someone was looking from Unconditional Love Right half, I whispered if he wanted to trade and he agreed . I sent mine and he said he did not get it . Which was weird since I used the drop down to select his name and I sent him a trash item afterwards and he returned it and stopped responding.

Picture of sent Item Not collected yet
wAWRKs5.jpg

Proof that email contain heart piece
i0SU2bs.jpg

Picture today, Looks like it has been collected
4OwZbSY.jpg

So now I have 12 hours left till end of event else I do not get the Yin Yang emblem for completing event. I am not going mention the players name IN THE POST (but i you can read it in pics) . Does someone have the left half Unconditional Love heart to give and have nothing to return? Cause like the heart piece, I gave my love to a totally stranger who asked for it expecting nothing but love back Unconditionally but it was toss aside and here I lay broken hearted never to love again.

So if you are from NA, please give your love (Unconditional Left half) to KanaEisweiss
  1. What do you think?6 votes
    1. Better love story than Twilight.
       0% (0 votes)
    2. The guy is an ass.
       33% (2 votes)
    3. You are a fool to give it to a stranger
       33% (2 votes)
    4. ...it is just a stupid event, DA GAME IS DEAZ ANYWAYS
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Thus is life and love, a bittersweet taste unrequinted feelings and emotions
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Thanks to CarmelDazen for the other half and the rest of your life be filled with Cats and kittens.