[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why are there timers on things like megas ?

Comments

• BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    It seems like KR server's had timers on their recent goodies as well.
    Links below show a bath soap, an unstable enhancement rune, and a premium enhancement rune, all with timers.
    I've also seen other posts mentioning timed premium enchant runes, +12 accessories enhance coupons, restoration scrolls, etc.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41559
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41736
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2046/1241832
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Rakushu wrote: »
    I still dont know how to use the blessing stones with expiration dates on it. rofl
    It will never pick the time sensitive stones whenever I bless a run

Seems to be the same way for Steel. Guildie said unbound and no timer items are getting used first for multiple things.
    GhengisJohn
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited January 12, 2019
    3x tradable Mysterious Shard g1 get changed to g2 before the expiring one as well.

For tradable items, you could list them on the MP (overprice them if you don't actually want to sell them) so the expiring ones will be used, then wait a day for it to return to your mail. Can't really work around untradeable items though.
    LoLoBooty
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Rakushu wrote: »
    I still dont know how to use the blessing stones with expiration dates on it. rofl
    It will never pick the time sensitive stones whenever I bless a run

Place your regular blessing stones in shared storage. This will force you to use the expiring ones as they will be the only ones in your bag. Once you use them, retrieve your others stones from shared storage :)
    GhengisJohnAvan
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I had 3 mysterious shards with timers and one without, Tried to combine them into a shard level 2. And it used the unbound timreless one first. So when it came time to do the same thing with some abyssal shards, and the shard I had in my inventory, I sold the timerless abyssal to brynn then build a lvl 2 out of the timed ones. Bought the timerless one back. Worked like a charm but if I had been dc'ed before I could do that I woulda been maaaaaad.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I had 3 mysterious shards with timers and one without, Tried to combine them into a shard level 2. And it used the unbound timreless one first. So when it came time to do the same thing with some abyssal shards, and the shard I had in my inventory, I sold the timerless abyssal to brynn then build a lvl 2 out of the timed ones. Bought the timerless one back. Worked like a charm but if I had been dc'ed before I could do that I woulda been maaaaaad.

Odd for me it would go after the bound timers first then the bound timerless, then the unbound. I think if you have 3 unbound it will do that first, but it doesn't like to mix bound with unbound. (Since 1 unbound + 2 bound grade 1 shards = 1 bound grade 2 shard. But 3 unbound grade 1 = 1 unbound grade 2)