[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Axe Character When?

WARHOG1662WARHOG1662
Vindictus Rep: 500
in Suggestions and Feedback
Can we finally get a character that uses an axe? Like preferably a huge two handed one with huge side to side sweeping attacks and really heavy over the head smashes. I remember it was speculated that a huge axe would be Hurk's second weapon and he would have been perfect for it but its too late for that now. I couldnt really see an axe being any other characters second weapon so i think we need a completely new character. Maybe some kind of angry dwarf character with a sick beard? Something kind of character in between a Karok and Hurk; like a roll akin to Karok's and Hurk's skill that allows him to use his health when stamina is depleted would be great for some crazy berserk dwarf with an axe if you ask me. Some skills that buff defense and crit resit so he can just charge in and maybe some skills that increase attack speed so he can go ham or give him "stances" that Karok has that buff these skills. Something like a stackable skill where every time he is he takes damage he gets a small att buff or have it scale with missing health. A character like this could be super fun and is something I feel we have been missing for a long time.

tl:dr - A berserk dwarf with a huge axe would be lit