[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Sales] Black Friday Sales!

[GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
Administrator
in Official News

Comments

• salticesaltice
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Really nexon...we've waiting for more than fking 4 years for some of the classics to re release like the cop uniform, which totally should have re released with teide, Rocheste prep package, and a bunch of others....yet here you are, giving nothing but your sad reject of a closet wardrobe for us to buy (spoiler, not buying anything). If i did not want these ugly AF outfits for the past however many years they've been in the fking outfit shop, what makes u think i'm going to wanted them now with your shitty excuse for a "sale." Please for the love of all that remains of the player base, release the old outfits. - Sincerely everyone who got blue-balled by this "sale"
    DragonRider
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    They are really in touch with their playerbase!
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    High Class Gangster is most demanded set in community, and yet no sight of it...
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    No special versions. Seriously guys? Sorry but no sale for me then.
    Rizzle
  • AbuseOfDiscretionAbuseOfDiscretion
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Can we get some Exquisite Enchant Runes again? I'm ready to whale and you won't let me.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    No special versions. Seriously guys? Sorry but no sale for me then.

Same here. Look at my sweet little monies - all staying in my pocket like the good little monies they are! Good monies, good boys! Monies gonna get baths later!